Volkswagen Starting & Charging Parts
- Beetle Starting & Charging
- Cabrio Starting & Charging
- Cabriolet Starting & Charging
- Campmobile Starting & Charging
- CC Starting & Charging
- Corrado Starting & Charging
- Dasher Starting & Charging
- Eos Starting & Charging
- Eurovan Starting & Charging
- Fastback Starting & Charging
- Fox Starting & Charging
- Golf Starting & Charging
- Golf Gti Starting & Charging
- Jetta Starting & Charging
- Karmann Ghia Starting & Charging
- Passat Starting & Charging
- Phaeton Starting & Charging
- Quantum Starting & Charging
- Rabbit Starting & Charging
- Routan Starting & Charging
- Scirocco Starting & Charging
- Squareback Starting & Charging
- Thing Starting & Charging
- Tiguan Starting & Charging
- Touareg Starting & Charging
- Transporter Starting & Charging
- Type 4 Starting & Charging
- Vanagon Starting & Charging
About Volkswagen Starting & Charging
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...
$29.53from $23.62 - $739.62# 1450
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...
$42.70from $34.16 - $1,156.05# 1072
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...
$31.66from $25.33 - $406.00# 4663
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....
$149.36from $119.49 - $167.31# 986
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...
$195.08from $156.06 - $245.50# 985
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...
$26.29from $21.03 - $210.89# 1452
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...
$42.13from $33.70 - $646.09# 1073
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...
$43.74from $34.99 - $257.74# 4662
- Optima® BlueTop™ Car BatteryBlueTop™ Starting and Deep-Cycle Car Battery by Optima®. Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means exceptional running time and more recharges than you’d get out of a traditional...
$256.54from $205.23 - $212.44# 987
- Exide® Edge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle...
$164.78from $131.82 - $161.12# 6329
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...
$58.08from $46.46 - $121.99# 2470
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$85.55from $68.44 - $224.85# 1774
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter (16450N) by Quality-Built®. 12V. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter (16450) by Quality-Built®. 12V, with 9-Tooth Pinion Gear, Direct Drive, 0.7 kW, Counterclockwise Rotation, 12 lbs. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These...
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. 12V, with 9-Tooth Pinion Gear, Direct Drive, 0.8 kW, Counterclockwise Rotation, 13 lbs. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And Alternators
Starter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
Michael GrayenServicing And Replacing A Battery
By definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases...
Timothy ZahlHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.com
Hybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside...
Popular Popular Products
- # 4050941
- # 21705127
- Weapon-R® 808-116-101 Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)$126.65# 284771
Volkswagen Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2001 Volkswagen Passat | Posted by Jeffrey | (Bronx, NY)
I was very surprised when i start using this battery - my engine starts really sooner with it. Product was well packaged, so i have no complaints to the website. Thanks to your customer support for professional help.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Starting & Charging Part Numbers
- Bosch® W0133-1613555-BOS - Voltage Regulator
- Quality-Built® 13853N - Alternator
- Quality-Built® 13852 - Remanufactured Alternator
- Quality-Built® 15082 - Remanufactured Alternator
- Quality-Built® 16450 - Remanufactured Starter
- Quality-Built® 17778 - Remanufactured Starter
- TYC® - Alternator
- TYC® 1-17780 - Starter Motor
- TYC® 1-17781 - Starter Motor
- Bosch® AL0189X - Remanufactured Alternator