Your Amorak is the kind of vehicle that quickly becomes an important tool in your day to day life because it’s comfortable enough to drive all day and it can easily carry an assortment of cargo. Whether you’re just driving it to work or you’re delivering cargo for a paying client you need it to be running at its best and the easiest way to achieve this is to install the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them including the Volkswagen Amorak air intakes which offer great value for your money.
The importance of your intake comes from the fact that it allows your engine to get air from the atmosphere so it controls how much is allowed through. There are different types of intakes with different improvements like the short ram intake which allows your engine to get a higher volume of air from the atmosphere or the cold air intake which gives your engine cooler air that it can burn easier. We have all of them so you can get the right performance to suit your lifestyle and at a price that will make you wonder why you didn’t buy one earlier!
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro 5R. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$83.95 - $116.95
- Spectre Performance® Air Filter Heat ShieldAir Filter Heat Shield by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$22.03 - $58.75
- Weapon-R® Mass Air Flow AdapterUniversal Mass Air Flow Adapter by Weapon-R®. This universal adapter will let you attach that air cleaner of your choice to the inlet of your airflow sensor. Made from rugged plastic, it bolts to flat inlet of the sensor, and has a...Rugged plastic adapterHardware included$13.00
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance®. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance,...Kit includes bolts and washersManufactured from high quality steel$4.68 - $14.94
- Airaid® PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerPowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer by Airaid®. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow greatly...Enhances fuel atomization, which improves combustion and engine efficiencyIncreases low end torque and fuel economy$91.70 - $162.90
- K&N® Apollo Cold Air Intake SystemUniversal Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.875" (124 mm). Intake...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationIdeal for normally aspired engines up to 250 BHP and turbo engines up to 350 BHP$129.99 - $209.99
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitUniversal Air Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Replacement Filter #: 8168. Air Filter Color: White. Air Filter Height: 2.625" (67 mm). Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic. Intake Pipe Color: Polished. Intake Pipe Material:...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24
- K&N® Custom Round Air Cleaner AssemblyUniversal Custom Round Air Cleaner Assembly by K&N®. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Color: Red. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: Mounting Hardware. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this Custom Air Cleaner...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$74.99 - $150.99
- K&N® Custom Round Air Cleaner Assembly (3/4" Vent Tube On Base)Universal Custom Round Air Cleaner Assembly (3/4" Vent Tube On Base) by K&N®. Air Filter Inside Diameter: 9.25" (235 mm). Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Color: Red. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Inlet Diameter: 5.125" (130...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$106.99 - $107.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.