- Coilover KitsSubaru Impreza
- (65)Lowering KitsSubaru Impreza
- (2)Lift KitsSubaru Impreza
- Handling KitsSubaru Impreza
- (4)Leveling KitsSubaru Impreza
- (6)Air SuspensionSubaru Impreza
- (150)Shocks & StrutsSubaru Impreza
- (53)Coil SpringsSubaru Impreza
- (155)Sway BarsSubaru Impreza
- (34)Strut Tower BracesSubaru Impreza
- (182)Control ArmsSubaru Impreza
- Subframe BracesSubaru Impreza
- (3)Alignment KitsSubaru Impreza
- (7)Leaf SpringsSubaru Impreza
- (110)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsSubaru Impreza
- Steering DampersSubaru Impreza
- (1)Ball JointsSubaru Impreza
- Fender BracesSubaru Impreza
- (8)Suspension LubricantsSubaru Impreza
- (19)Wheel SpacersSubaru Impreza
For years, Subaru's great Impreza has been a regular sight on our roads. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of Subaru Impreza shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your Subaru, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style.
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find Subaru Impreza suspension products from market leaders like Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Hotchkis, Arnott and Daystar, at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of this awesome vehicle. We offer all of these great Subaru Impreza lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new Subaru suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your year of Impreza and place your order ASAP!
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,320.40 - $3,325.98
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for rebound rates,...$2,475.00
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitGT Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers featuring beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack use. Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel, and 36 levels of damping...$1,305.00 - $1,395.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport.$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Gravel Rally Spec Coilover KitGravel Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...$1,260.00 - $1,485.00
- KSport® Slide Kontrol Coilover KitSlide Kontrol Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers with stiffer spring rates (and helper springs on some applications) and shock valving designed to make drifting launches easy. Lower mounts allow ride height drops...$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Drag Race Version Coilover KitDrag Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport. Ksports Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With...$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TV. Our threaded shock...$999.99 - $1,999.99
- ST Suspensions® ST XTA Coilover Lowering KitST XTA Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions. For those who demand the absolute best performance comes the ST XTA coilover. The full driving behaviour of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an adjustable...$1,629.99 - $1,699.99
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,879.99 - $6,419.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions.$987.99 - $8,999.99
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,386.75 - $1,424.25
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor$34.67 - $35.06
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Subaru Impreza Performance Suspension Reviews
1993 Subaru Impreza