Subaru Impreza Suspension Systems
For years, Subaru's great Impreza has been a regular sight on our roads. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of Subaru Impreza shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your Subaru, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style.
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find Subaru Impreza suspension products from market leaders like Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Hotchkis, Arnott and Daystar, at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of this awesome vehicle. We offer all of these great Subaru Impreza lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new Subaru suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your year of Impreza and place your order ASAP!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Race Version Coilover KitStarting at: $1,288.00$1,288.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Spacer KitStarting at: $93.46$93.46
- ST Suspensions® - Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,037.84$1,037.84
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,799.99$1,799.99
- BAER® - Front Tracker Tie Rod EndStarting at: $175.00$175.00
- Hotchkis® - Sport Suspension SystemStarting at: $435.99$435.99
- KSport® - Advanced Pillowball Top MountStarting at: $182.00$182.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- KW Suspensions® - Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $2,999.99$2,999.99
- Hotchkis® - Competition Suspension SystemStarting at: $448.99$448.99
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."