If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2008 Subaru Impreza Performance Suspension
- KONI® Sport ShocksSubaru Impreza 2008, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products...These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the carDamping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds
$170.00from $136.00 - $146.00# 16477893
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering KitSubaru Impreza 2.5L 2008, Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsSubaru Impreza 2.5L 2008, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.75°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- Bilstein® B16 Series PSS9 Coilover KitSubaru Impreza 2.0L MK 2 2008, B16 Series PSS9 Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars....Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axlesLowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear
- Baer® Front Tracker Tie Rod EndsSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Tracker Tie Rod Ends by Baer®. Suspension Components. Baer Front Tracker Tie Rod End pieces are designed to restore steering and ride stability that may be lost during ride height changes when factory...Set of two front tie rod endsEnd joints allow more articulation between tie rods and steering arms
- KYB® Excel-G™ Strut AssemblySubaru Impreza 2.5i / Outback Sport 2008, Excel-G™ Suspension Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$57.06from $45.65 - $75.04# 17805399
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ StrutsSubaru Impreza 2008, OESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$83.14from $66.51 - $103.61# 54284347
- Genuine® Control ArmSubaru Impreza 2008, Control Arm by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...
- Beck Arnley® Front Lower Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Lower Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- Falcon® Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Lower Ball Joint by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but...
- MOOG® Front Lower Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Lower Ball Joint by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Press-in Type. No Greasable. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. This is an aftermarket part that replaces...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Mevotech® Front Lower Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
- Sankei 555® Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Ball Joint by Sankei 555®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
- TRW® Ball JointSubaru Impreza 2008, Ball Joint by TRW®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
- Falcon® Cam Bolt KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Rear Lower Cam Bolt Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Cam Bolt Kit are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Cam Bolt Kit meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$11.56from $9.25 - $13.36# 49562603
- MOOG® Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt Kit by MOOG®. At Rear Lower Strut Mount. With 14mm Bolts. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
$17.98from $14.38 - $15.83# 21701320
- Mevotech® Alignment Camber KitSubaru Impreza Allows For Additional Camber Adjustment 2008, Alignment Camber Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
- Beck Arnley® Front Sway Bar LinkSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- CTR® Sway Bar LinkSubaru Impreza 2008, Sway Bar Link by CTR®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$29.61from $23.69 - $24.97# 21701400
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentSubaru Impreza 2008, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$24.95from $19.96 - $25.25# 19218776
- TRW® Sway Bar LinkSubaru Impreza 2008, Sway Bar Link by TRW®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
- KYB® Shock / Strut BellowSubaru Impreza 2.5i / Outback Sport 2008, Suspension Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing
$19.19from $15.35 - $15.58# 41315932
- Genuine® Strut BearingSubaru Impreza 2008, Strut Bearing by Genuine®. Position: Front. Note: Spacer Beween Spring Seat and Upper Strut Mount. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so...
- Genuine® Strut Bump StopSubaru Impreza 2.5i / Outback Sport / Sport 2008, Strut Bump Stop by Genuine®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in...
- MOOG® Shock and Strut BellowSubaru Impreza 2008, Shock and Strut Bellow by MOOG®. Includes: Bumper. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions....Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
$20.44from $16.35 - $18.62# 21701397
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement
- Mevotech® Trailing ArmSubaru Impreza 2008, Trailing Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
- KYB® Front Strut MountSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Suspension Strut Mount by KYB®, 1 per Pack. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and...On front struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering responseEnables accurate wheel alignment
- MOOG® Front Upper Strut Mounting KitSubaru Impreza 2008, Front Upper Strut Mounting Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Replace worn strut mounts whenever you replace struts with superior quality MOOG parts providing a high-strength pivot point and a solid anchor for...Eliminates noise, vibration, and steering problems associated with worn strut mountsImproves ride and handling
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 60083894
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 60083851
- Daystar® LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best...3-ounce replacement tube for Daystar Poly Lube Grease GunSynthetic blend of silicone and Teflon leaves thin film of lubrication on all bushing areas rather than running off surfaces like natural lubricant does
$5.20from $4.16 - $19.95# 60083821
- OMP® Strut BracesSubaru Impreza 2008, Strut Braces by OMP®. Type: Adjustable; Position: Front, Upper; Material: Steel. OMP is the leading European manufacturer of strut braces, offering over 1000 vehicle specific applications. The strut braces are...
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseSubaru Impreza 2008, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- 2008 Subaru Impreza Models
- 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.0R Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Subaru Impreza Sport Performance Suspension Parts