Subaru Impreza Parts
Fuji Heavy Industries introduced the Subaru Impreza as a replacement for the Subaru Leone back in 1992. This compact car is still in production, gaining more and more popularity among new customers. If you are the proud owner of the Subaru Impreza and need high-class repair parts, you’ve come to the right place. Our online store is ready to provide you with a wide selection of premium replacement parts. Here you will find everything from steering and suspension parts to ignition parts and fluids.
All products on offer are manufactured by leading brands with strict control to ensure impeccable performance. Designed to strict OE specifications, the products feature OE quality. We are working hard to help you find premium parts for your Subaru Impreza, saving you time. Plus, the products have reasonable prices, so you get the most out of your purchase. Our support team is always ready to answer all your questions, so you are free to contact us at any convenient for you time. CARiD is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs.
- Centric® Premium High Carbon Brake Rotorfrom $44.07 - $53.46# 18836705
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $325.46 - $425.48# 17742488
- # 16852464
- Fel-Pro® Cylinder Head Bolt Setfrom $50.66 - $52.16# 18932807
- # 24052419
- Dayco® Timing Component Kitfrom $136.07 - $138.69# 24667767
- ATP® Flywheel$68.61# 23356683
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motorfrom $61.68 - $68.46# 25251274
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Subaru Impreza repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Subaru Impreza, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Subaru Impreza Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Subaru Impreza Fuel Delivery
- Subaru Impreza A/C and Heating
- Subaru Impreza Exhaust Parts
- Subaru Impreza Engine Cooling
- Subaru Impreza Starting & Charging
- Subaru Impreza Ignition Parts
- Subaru Impreza Electrical Parts
- Subaru Impreza Engine Parts
- Subaru Impreza Transmission Parts
- Subaru Impreza Driveline & Axles
- Subaru Impreza Steering Parts
- Subaru Impreza Suspension Parts
- Subaru Impreza Brake Parts
- Subaru Impreza Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Subaru Impreza Performance Engine Cooling
- Subaru Impreza Performance Engine Parts
- Subaru Impreza Performance Ignition Systems
| Posted by Omar | (San Juan, PR)
The product looks great. Easy installation. It's been 5 months, and have no complaints.