Pontiac Sunfire Accessories & Parts
The Pontiac Sunfire rolled off the line and onto US roadways in time for the 1995 model year. The Sunfire replaced the Sunbird in the Pontiac lineup and was offered as a sedan or convertible. Along with the Chevy Cavalier, the Pontiac Sunfire was constructed off of GM's J-Body platform. The Sunfire shared a host of styling components with the Cavalier, as well. When it was first introduced, the Sunfire was equipped with a 2.2L four-cylinder engine good for 120 horsepower and 130 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through either a five-speed manual or a three-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels included the SE and GT, with convertible versions of the Sunfire available only in the SE trim. But by 1999, the convertible was also offered with the GT list of options.
2000 welcomed in a redesign of the Sunfire parts, with the convertible being dropped from the lineup within the year. In 2001, the SE offered dual front airbags, antilock brakes, daytime running lights, air conditioning, a folding rear-seat, intermittent wipers, power steering, and bucket seats. GT variants added on a tilted leather-wrapped steering wheel, a CD player, fog lights, and a sport suspension. 2003 welcomed in the arrival of the Sunfire coupe. However, the sedan was discontinued from the lineup, as was the GT trim. This left the GT's four-cylinder 140 horsepower engine as the only configuration. Standard equipment was labeled 1SA, while optional packages were tagged as 1SB and 1SC, respectively, with the latter two receiving an automatic transmission as standard. Whereas antilock brakes and traction control were standard with the automatic transmission previously, come 2003 they were only available standard on 1SC packages or as an option on 1SB versions. 1SC models also showed off a sport-tuned suspensions and 16" alloy wheels.
For 2004, the Sunfire was not given too many changes to its parts from the previous year. The powertrain remained the 2.2L four-cylinder engine mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. Air conditioning, dual front airbags, daytime running lights, power steering, cloth upholstery, fog lights, wheel covers, and a rear spoiler were among the standard features. 2005 was virtually a mirror-image for the Sunfire in terms of factory updates, as there were few to be found outside of the debut of the new Sport Appearance Package. Following the 2005 model year, Pontiac discontinued the Sunfire from the lineup. Eventually, the G5 would take its place on the roster.
Aided by a roomy cabin and some "giddyup" on the highway, the Pontiac Sunfire is one car drivers have remained loyal to. In an age when everyone wants their vehicles to come in neat packages, the Pontiac Sunfire delivers thanks to top-quality design along with reliable efficiency in all driving conditions. The only trick is figuring out your sense of style and how it applies to your car. When it comes to Pontiac Sunfire accessories and parts, this is where the fun begins!
CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of Pontiac Sunfire Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject fashion, comfort, or protection is available in our selection from the finest manufacturers in the game. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more accessories are here waiting for your discovery. Plus, all of our Pontiac Sunfire accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit along with uncompromising durability. If you want to drive with an air of personal style, this is where to do it…
- Coverking®Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $199.99
- Covercraft®Reflec'tect™ Custom Car Coverfrom $157.47
- Thule®Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $239.95
- Yakima®LandShark Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake Drumfrom $32.26
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $549.00
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $251.63
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac Sunfire, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac Sunfire and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Pontiac Sunfire Dash Kits
- Pontiac Sunfire Chrome Trim
- Pontiac Sunfire Spoilers
- Pontiac Sunfire Floor Mats
- Pontiac Sunfire Body Kits
- Pontiac Sunfire Wind Deflectors
- Pontiac Sunfire Cargo Liners
- Pontiac Sunfire Vertical Doors
- Pontiac Sunfire Seat Covers
- Pontiac Sunfire Car Covers
- Pontiac Sunfire Bug Deflectors
- Pontiac Sunfire Custom Gauges
- Pontiac Sunfire Light Covers
- Pontiac Sunfire Side Mirrors
- Pontiac Sunfire License Plates
- Pontiac Sunfire Wiper Blades
- Pontiac Sunfire Custom Hoods
- Pontiac Sunfire Bike Racks
- Pontiac Sunfire Roof Racks
- Pontiac Sunfire Trailer Hitches
- Pontiac Sunfire Sun Shades
- Pontiac Sunfire Dash Covers
- Pontiac Sunfire Side Vents
- Pontiac Sunfire Sunroof Visors
- Pontiac Sunfire Car Organizers
- Pontiac Sunfire Car Bras
- Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seats
| Posted by Tyler | (Rosevalley, SK)
It was awesome. I loved it. I like the white light. It was a good price and was worth my money. I recommend it.