You have the opportunity to buy superior quality Pontiac Sunfire trailer hitches at CARiD in a very straightforward process. Simply browse through the wide selection of trailer hitches under the car model tag and choose one that meets your towing needs. Before doing this it is best to have some idea of what to expect in order to make a well informed decision. One of the things that you should be aware of is that the hitches are divided into several categories. There are weight distributing hitches, weight carrying hitches, 5th wheel hitch and lastly gooseneck hitches. It is also good to be aware that a hitch can be mounted on any car as long as it is within the weight limitation as given by the manufacturer.
If you choose a weight bearing hitch, you will only end up having lighter front wheels of your car. The reasons behind this are because the hitch will take all the weight that is at the trailer’s tongue and place it on the suspension of the hitch. This however is not the case with a weight distributing hitch and it is because it has spring bars that ensure that some of the weight has also been transferred to the front wheels. With that in mind, you can go ahead and choose from the wide range of Pontiac Sunfire trailer hitches that will be available at the shop. With the correct hitch in hand, it will only take very few minutes to set it up. You might however be required to drill in some holes at the bed of your car for stability purposes. You will be given a manual once you buy the hitch, as well as a template that you will follow to ensure that you do not miss any important steps during installation.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"It was very easy to install - overall, a great product, would recommend it to everybody."