- Full KitsPontiac Sunfire
- (32)Bumpers & ValancesPontiac Sunfire
- (54)Custom HoodsPontiac Sunfire
- Bumper LipsPontiac Sunfire
- (1)CanardsPontiac Sunfire
- Fender FlaresPontiac Sunfire
- (23)Side SkirtsPontiac Sunfire
- (2)Trunk LidsPontiac Sunfire
- Body Side MoldingsPontiac Sunfire
- ScoopsPontiac Sunfire
- (2)Window LouversPontiac Sunfire
- Engine CoversPontiac Sunfire
- Eye LidsPontiac Sunfire
- (12)SpoilersPontiac Sunfire
- (11)Vertical DoorsPontiac Sunfire
- (136)HeadlightsPontiac Sunfire
- (1,796)Custom WheelsPontiac Sunfire
- (7)Light CoversPontiac Sunfire
The Sunfire is comfortable enough to drive every day and has enough room to take everything you need to take with you so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. As with any tool you want to look after it and an important part of looking after it is making sure that it looks great so we have a wide range of visual upgrades to suit it. They’re an easy way to get the right look at the right price so that your Sunfire is making the right statements.
Since everybody sees it you need to make sure that the exterior of your vehicle looks exactly right and Pontiac Sunfire body kits are the perfect way to do that. We have a range of parts so you can find what you need to tweak it just a little or you can even find the right parts to dramatically improve your vehicle so that it draws attention everywhere you go. We have the right brands to assure you of quality and they cost much less than you might expect when you consider the benefits so they’re the perfect option!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport®. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- RKSport® CanardsCanards by RKSport®, 2 Pieces. These Canards will be the finishing touch to the rear of your car. RKSport has carefully crafted these Canards to match your car's original lines, adding visual appeal to the entire package.Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$130.26 - $326.61
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- RKSport® Door StrikesDoor Strikes by RKSport®. Side Skirts add an aerodynamic, lower look to the side of your car. They're designed to gracefully enhance the original lines of the car while giving it a more aggressive stance. The Designers at RKSport...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$165.96 - $442.64
- VIS Racing® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$522.72 - $6,196.91
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- RKSport® Custom HoodsCustom Hoods by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this Ram-Air Hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. Features a functional Ram Air scoop that delivers...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$135.96 - $1,067.39
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$81.48 - $596.19
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$297.00 - $379.00
Pontiac Sunfire Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro