- Bobcat Performance Exhaust Systems
- Brougham Performance Exhaust Systems
- Caliente Performance Exhaust Systems
- Capri Performance Exhaust Systems
- Colony Park Performance Exhaust Systems
- Comet Performance Exhaust Systems
- Commuter Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cougar Performance Exhaust Systems
- Country Cruiser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cyclone Performance Exhaust Systems
- Grand Marquis Performance Exhaust Systems
- LN7 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Lynx Performance Exhaust Systems
- Marauder Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mariner Performance Exhaust Systems
- Marquis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Meteor Performance Exhaust Systems
- Milan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Monarch Performance Exhaust Systems
- Montclair Performance Exhaust Systems
- Montego Performance Exhaust Systems
- Monterey Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mountaineer Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mystique Performance Exhaust Systems
- Park Lane Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sable Performance Exhaust Systems
- Topaz Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tracer Performance Exhaust Systems
- Villager Performance Exhaust Systems
- Voyager Performance Exhaust Systems
- Zephyr Performance Exhaust Systems
CARiD stocks a broad range of Mercury exhaust systems to suit all Mercury models. The Borla brand is synonymous with quality. Borla stainless steel cat-back exhaust systems for Mercedes have a unique design that considerably aids the production of power. Its straight-through mufflers reduce restrictions and promote the rapid evacuation of exhaust gases. It also has a unique configuration that allows it to absorb the power waves without disturbing sound waves. The pipes are bent using special mandrel bending equipment to ensure that the unit maintains its shape and size. Borla exhausts also have a cross over junction that helps to reduce excessive backpressure thereby increasing production of more horsepower and torque. The Gibson Mercedes aluminized steel cat back exhaust system is made using Superflow technology that significantly minimizes restriction to 5%. This allows quick evacuation and significant increase in horsepower and torque. Additionally, CNC mandrel benders are used to bend the steel construction and further reduce the effects of restriction. The sound produced remains consistently high throughout the life of the product. This is brought about by tight packing of acoustics materials to ensure no sound degradation takes place.
Flowmaster catalytic converters are also very effective in boosting performance. Their standards of manufacture are also quite high releasing minimal carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Flowmaster converters are made from top grade materials to ensure reliability and durability in the long run. They are unaffected by rusting, flaking or chipping. They are also mandrel bent to reduce restrictions in their construction and to ensure the unit retains its size and shape. Mufflers that are not mandrel bent lose some proportion of their diameter in sharp bends thereby creating restriction, which increases backpressure. CARiD mufflers are fine-tuned to eliminate exasperating sounds and produce the deep smooth sound characteristic of all premium exhaust systems.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$684.00 - $1,795.50
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Header Back Exhaust System304 SS Header Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$531.00 - $1,255.50
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Exhaust SystemSuper Competition™ Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tips by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Super Competition™. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Quantity: Dual. System Type: Cat-Back. Includes: natural finish mufflers, H-Pipe, Tips....Mandrel Bent Not Press BentConsistent Inside Diameter$228.95 - $733.95
- BBK® Full Length Exhaust HeadersFull Length Stainless Headers by BBK Performance®. BBK R&D department developed these Long Tube Exhaust headers with one thing in mind – getting even more horsepower and torque out of your car! This all-new rugged BBK long tube...$439.99 - $1,299.99
- BBK® CNC Series™ Street Strip Long Tube HeadersCNC Series™ Street Strip Long Tube Headers by BBK®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Gain 30 plus dyno-proven horsepower just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with...Dyno Testing Results Show a Typical Increase of 30 HorsepowerCNC Mandrel Bent Tubes to Ensure Consistent Diameter throughout the Tubes$399.99 - $549.99
- Stainless Works® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$864.00 - $2,115.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Headers304 SS Headers by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$603.00 - $2,511.00
- Flowtech® Race Readies™ Exhaust AdapterRace Readies™ Exhaust Adapter by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts...Race Readies twin pack includes free track toolGuaranteed not to leak$64.91 - $88.25
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Mercury Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Mercury Mountaineer