- Bobcat Performance Chips
- Breezeway Performance Chips
- Brougham Performance Chips
- Caliente Performance Chips
- Capri Performance Chips
- Colony Park Performance Chips
- Comet Performance Chips
- Commuter Performance Chips
- Cougar Performance Chips
- Country Cruiser Performance Chips
- Cyclone Performance Chips
- Grand Marquis Performance Chips
- LN7 Performance Chips
- Lynx Performance Chips
- Marauder Performance Chips
- Mariner Performance Chips
- Marquis Performance Chips
- Meteor Performance Chips
- Milan Performance Chips
- Monarch Performance Chips
- Montclair Performance Chips
- Montego Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Mercury without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Mercury performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Mercury, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET®. JET Performance Products’ tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels....Add Up To 25 HorsepowerPlug-In Installation$242.96 - $250.46
- JET® EZ-Tune ProgrammerEZ-Tune Programmer by JET®. EZ Tune Programmer is the economy version of the full Performance Programmer and is designed for the driver who only wants to change engine tuning and does not want to change transmission shifting, shift...User friendly programming procedureRead and clear factory diagnostic trouble codes (turn off check engine light)$262.46 - $277.46
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- JET® Performance ProgrammerPerformance Programmer by JET®. Shift Points/Firmness. Modified Ignition Curve. Recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratio. The JET Performance Programmer Plus lets you take control and program your own vehicle computer to match your driving...Add up to 100 horsepower & 168 ft/lbs of torque instantlyTri-Power performance tuning modes for regular, midgrade or premium fuels-Diesel models feature 5 different performance levels from 30 HP to 100 HP$337.49
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$24.99 - $599.95
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$399.95
- Edge® Evolution HT2 Performance TunerEvolution HT2 Performance Tuner by Edge®. This compact, hand-held programmer connects to your truck’s OBD II port and remaps ECU software to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, or help you...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing$389.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$329.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$329.00
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- Edge® Insight CS2 / CTS2 MonitorInsight CTS2 Monitor by Edge®. Specially created to provide the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS monitors plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle port. Fault codes and check engine...CS and CTS are monitors only and do NOT enhance engine performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$299.95 - $429.95
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control UnitTCI EZ-TCU Transmission Control Unit by Comp Cams®. Includes transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$637.48 - $821.71
- B&M® ShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift ImproverShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift Improver by B&M®. It simply recalibrates your transmission's hydraulic system electronically. The ShiftPlus shift firmness not only makes driving more pleasurable, but slippage and heat are reduced,...Installs in minutesReduces slippage and heat$46.05 - $46.71
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).