Auto Meter Gauges
Just as a physician uses instruments like a thermometer, stethoscope, and blood pressure monitor to measure the health of your body, gauges measure the health of your vehicle. They’re your window into the fuel, oil, and other systems that your vehicle depends on to operate at its best. For the most accurate data possible, don’t trust anything but Auto Meter gauges as the company uses advanced engineering to create the most precise instruments available.
- Auto Meter®D-PIC™ Gaugefrom $231.66
- Auto Meter®Air / Fuel Ratio Gaugefrom $84.99
- Auto Meter®2-1/16" Gauge Shift Litefrom $182.41
- Auto Meter®EGT / Pyrometer Gaugefrom $166.76
- Auto Meter®In-Dash Speedometerfrom $192.30
- Auto Meter®In-Dash Tachometerfrom $143.18
- Auto Meter®Pedestal Mount Tachometerfrom $142.87
- Auto Meter®Boost Gaugefrom $62.78
- Auto Meter®Clockfrom $103.15
- Auto Meter®Fuel Level Gaugefrom $56.88
- Auto Meter®Fuel Pressure Gaugefrom $61.32
- Auto Meter®Boost / Vacuum Gaugefrom $66.09
- Auto Meter®Oil Pressure Gaugefrom $59.32
- Auto Meter®Oil Temperature Gaugefrom $56.98
- Auto Meter®Water Temperature Gaugefrom $58.41
- Auto Meter®Transmission Temperature Gaugefrom $56.93
- Auto Meter®Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump Gaugefrom $160.07
- Auto Meter®2" Diesel Fuel Rail Pressure Gaugefrom $153.28
- Auto Meter®Black Combination Race Panelfrom $91.01
- Auto Meter®Battery Testerfrom $391.41
- Auto Meter®Gauge Mountingfrom $30.09
- Auto Meter®Pillar Gauge Kitfrom $92.01
- Auto Meter®Black Aluminum Gauge Panelfrom $19.23
- Auto Meter®Harnessfrom $23.74
- Auto Meter®2-1/16" Digital Pro Shift Litefrom $169.68
- Auto Meter®Mounting Cupfrom $22.70
- Auto Meter®Gauge Mountingfrom $115.72
- Auto Meter®Probefrom $53.57
- Auto Meter®Fuel Pressure Senderfrom $132.59
- Auto Meter®Temperature Sensor Adapterfrom $10.83
- Auto Meter®Temperature Senderfrom $12.41
- Auto Meter®1/8" Nylon Tubingfrom $6.29
- Auto Meter®Bulb and Socketfrom $4.54
Auto Meter founder Vern Westberg was a pioneer in auto instrumentation. He started the business in his home in 1957 with his first product, an electric tachometer. The business grew and by the 1960s he added a new timing light, dwell tach, and diesel engine tach. In 1970, Auto Meter introduced its famous “Monster” tachometer, so named because its large 5” display gave racers precise engine rpm data that was easy to read at a glance.
The company is headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it operates a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility with a world class ISO 9000:TS 16949 Certified Quality System, advanced engineering team, and unrivaled product technology. Primarily focused on performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes products for production vehicles, and a test equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging, and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system.
No other manufacturer can equal Auto Meter’s extensive range of gauge types, styles and features. The company offers a wide range of gauges to monitor familiar data like oil pressure, coolant temperature, charging system voltage, and fuel level, but they also have an extensive selection of more specialized instruments for measuring boost pressure, brake pressure, fuel rail pressure, nitrous pressure, differential temperature, air/fuel ratio, and much more.
Full sweep electric gauges are the best available, powered by digital, microprocessor controlled rugged stepper motor drives and laboratory grade solid state sending units for extreme precision. Short sweep electric gauges feature simple, 3-wire installation, with electric sending units that keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment and signal quick reacting, precise air core movements. Bright, LED lit digital gauges use microprocessor controlled displays for the ultimate in precise, high-tech readings, and full sweep mechanical gauges have durable nylon gearing that have made them a proven performance favorite.
Auto Meter’s vast range of gauge styles ensures that there’s a gauge for every taste and purpose, no matter whether you’re building a street rod, monster truck, low-rider, cruiser, or all out racer, or restoring a classic or muscle car. And because the way a gauge looks and the ease with which it can be read are so important at night, Auto Meter offers 2 forms of gauge lighting. Instruments with perimeter incandescent lighting use white bulbs to create soft light around the edge of the dial and reflect off of a 3-dimensional pointer for illumination that’s easy on the eyes, while instruments with through-the-dial and full dial LED lighting feature bright, crisp, and distinctly illuminated numbers, increments, and a glowing lit pointer.
Bought 3 auto Meter gauges.All work great & look good.Very pleased.
- Popular Auto Meter Part Numbers
- Auto Meter® 5288 - Dash Pod
- Auto Meter® 15198 - Dual Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® 3282 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (100pc)
- Auto Meter® 2204 - 2-1/16" Black Gauge Mounting Cup
- Auto Meter® 4704 - Carbon Fiber™ 2-1/16" Mechanical Boost Gauge (0 - 35 psi)
- Auto Meter® 4317 - Ultra-Lite™ 2-1/16" Electric Fuel Level Gauge (0 Ohms Empty - 30 Ohms Full)
- Auto Meter® 3281 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (10pc)
- Auto Meter® 4743 - Carbon Fiber™ 2-1/16" Electric EGT / Pyrometer Gauge (0 - 1600 F)
- Auto Meter® 6180 - Cobalt™ 2-1/16" Digital D-PIC™ Gauge (-2G - +2G)
- Auto Meter® 2385 - Replacement Electric Temperature Sender