Auto Meter Gauges
Since being founded by Vern Westberg in 1957, Auto Meter has been driven to provide performance enthusiasts with the information they need to win. Company come a long way from those early days when Vern would pour sand castings in the family backyard and sons John and Ralph would help assemble products in their basement at night.
During their 50 years, they have developed many industry-leading products, from their Rev Control Tachometer and quick response Racing Tachs, to their high tech Nexus Series instruments and Playback Tachometers, Auto Meter have set the standard for accuracy, precision, and durability.
- Auto Meter® - D-PIC™ Gauge Starting at: $216.79 $216.79
- Auto Meter® - Ecometer™ 2-1/16" Digital Gauge Starting at: $82.70 $82.70
- Auto Meter® - Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge Starting at: $90.87 $90.87
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Gauge Shift Lite Starting at: $170.70 $170.70
- Auto Meter® - EGT / Pyrometer Gauge Starting at: $137.00 $137.00
- Auto Meter® - In-Dash Speedometer Starting at: $198.21 $198.21
- Auto Meter® - In-Dash Tachometer Starting at: $129.17 $129.17
- Auto Meter® - Pedestal Mount Tachometer Starting at: $126.71 $126.71
- Auto Meter® - Boost Gauge Starting at: $66.76 $66.76
- Auto Meter® - Electric Differential Temperature Gauge Starting at: $57.61 $57.61
- Auto Meter® - Clock Starting at: $107.24 $107.24
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Level Gauge Starting at: $150.16 $150.16
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Pressure Gauge Starting at: $62.90 $62.90
- Auto Meter® - Boost / Vacuum Gauge Starting at: $70.87 $70.87
- Auto Meter® - Ammeter Gauge Starting at: $222.34 $222.34
- Auto Meter® - Oil Pressure Gauge Starting at: $61.30 $61.30
- Auto Meter® - Mechanical Tire Pressure Gauge Starting at: $21.43 $21.43
- Auto Meter® - Oil Temperature Gauge Starting at: $58.86 $58.86
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Mechanical Air Pressure Gauge Starting at: $63.16 $63.16
- Auto Meter® - Water Temperature Gauge Starting at: $61.70 $61.70
- Auto Meter® - Transmission Temperature Gauge Starting at: $58.86 $58.86
- Auto Meter® - Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump Gauge Starting at: $160.87 $160.87
- Auto Meter® - 2" Diesel Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge Starting at: $160.87 $160.87
- Auto Meter® - Black Combination Race Panel Starting at: $81.79 $81.79
- Auto Meter® - Battery Tester Starting at: $67.72 $67.72
- Auto Meter® - 12 Volt Battery Charging Station Starting at: $514.16 $514.16
- Auto Meter® - Gauge Mounting Starting at: $27.03 $27.03
- Auto Meter® - Pillar Gauge Kit Starting at: $86.10 $86.10
- Auto Meter® - Black Aluminum Gauge Panel Starting at: $17.23 $17.23
- Auto Meter® - 3 Gauge Inter-Act Pack Starting at: $240.86 $240.86
- Auto Meter® - Harness Starting at: $20.94 $20.94
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Digital Pro Shift Lite Starting at: $151.74 $151.74
- Auto Meter® - Mounting Cup Starting at: $21.20 $21.20
- Auto Meter® - Warning Light Starting at: $229.40 $229.40
- Auto Meter® - Gauge Mounting Starting at: $103.39 $103.39
- Auto Meter® - Probe Starting at: $48.09 $48.09
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Pressure Sender Starting at: $120.49 $120.49
- Auto Meter® - Temperature Sensor Adapter Starting at: $9.54 $9.54
- Auto Meter® - Temperature Sender Starting at: $11.54 $11.54
- Auto Meter® - 1/8" Nylon Tubing Starting at: $5.54 $5.54
- Auto Meter® - Pod / Pillar Fasteners Starting at: $4.30 $4.30
- Auto Meter® - Bulb and Socket Starting at: $3.86 $3.86
Their instruments have been tested by the most rigorous competition environments on the planet, and can be found relaying critical information to drivers in all types of motorsports from record setting 300mph+ passes at Bonneville, to hot laps at the crowded high banks of Daytona.
Every gauge, tachometer, and data acquisition system is designed and engineered with the power and precision necessary to communicate the exact information top race teams demand in the most intense competition environments.
Auto Meter is an ISO 9000/TS 16949 certified company and currently serve a broad customer base including partners in the Automotive, Motorcycle, Power Sports, Commercial Cooking, and Industrial segments. They are an active partner, with a strong engineering team that enjoys working with their customers to develop custom solutions to their unique application and marketing needs.
Today Auto Meter is led by President and CEO Jeff King, and has become widely recognized as America’s #1 racing instruments manufacturer. The Westberg family basement has long since been replaced by a state of the art cellular production facility in Sycamore, IL, with advanced engineering systems (led by Vern's grandson Todd Westberg), and product technology that is unmatched in the instrumentation marketplace.
The housing is a good quality steel. It has a fairly large hole at the back with a rubber grommet for feeding the wires through. There is also a long, wide slot from that hole along one side to the front, so the clamp can get a good grip on the meter. I'm very pleased with this unit. I prefer function over form.
This little gauge exceeded all of my expectations and I'll order another one. Most importantly, it makes a quick and reliable connection to the valve stem. It's a solid design which feels comfortable in my hand when taking a reading. The dial face is easily large enough to read and 30lbs is straight up on the dial making it easy to approximate the number without reading glasses.
I bought the auto meter tire pressure gauge for my son for Christmas. We got tired of the cheap ones that give you a different ready every time you use them. We have not used it yet, but I can tell from the weight and the appearance of the product that it is very high quality. You get what you pay for.
This meter works very well. I hooked it up about a year ago and it has been working perfectly ever since. It plugs in to your OBD port under your dash. If you watch the meter it will help you to keep your foot off the gas pedal. It is accurate for rpm, and mpg.
This gauge fit perfect into my pickup that didn't have a tach. Wiring was pretty simple. One wire to ignition (fused), one to dim lights, one to ground, and one to tach signal. I've had this gauge for about 2 months but have had my other autometer gauges for over 2 years and no problems.
5 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars