Auto Meter Gauges
Just as a physician uses instruments like a thermometer, stethoscope, and blood pressure monitor to measure the health of your body, gauges measure the health of your vehicle. They’re your window into the fuel, oil, and other systems that your vehicle depends on to operate at its best. For the most accurate data possible, don’t trust anything but Auto Meter gauges as the company uses advanced engineering to create the most precise instruments available.
- Auto Meter® D-PIC™ Gaugefrom $231.66 - $243.91Universal D-PIC™ Gauge by Auto Meter®. We’ve all seen the performance specs of the latest models in road tests. Ever wonder how your car measures up? Now you can find out with the Auto Meter D-PIC (Dynamic Performance...Accurately monitors G-Forces, 0-60mph acceleration time, 60-0mph braking distance, 1/4 mile ET and speed, reaction time, and peak horsepowerSelf-contained; no need for individual devices with multiple cords to clutter your dash# 12633428
- Auto Meter® Air / Fuel Ratio Gaugefrom $84.99 - $299.99Universal Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge by Auto Meter®. Monitoring your engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) is crucial if you want the best performance and want to avoid damage that could be caused by a lean condition. The Auto Meter Air/Fuel...Accurately monitors engine air/fuel ratioAvailable in wideband and narrowband versions# 12635123
- Auto Meter® 2-1/16" Gauge Shift Litefrom $182.41 - $278.60Universal 87 - 2-1/16" Gauge Shift Lite by Auto Meter®. Lower your lap times or quarter mile ETs with an Auto Meter Digital Pro Shift System (DPSS) Gauge. The 2 1/16” gauge features a digital RPM display and a super-bright,...Enables you to concentrate on the track and driving for reduced lap times or quarter mile elapsed time (ET)Intensely bright LED shift light alerts you to when it’s time to shift# 12633450
- Auto Meter® EGT / Pyrometer Gaugefrom $166.14 - $240.54Universal EGT / Pyrometer Gauge by Auto Meter®. Elevated exhaust gas temperature (EGT) can cause serious turbocharger and engine damage, yet most diesel engine vehicles don’t come with a pyrometer gauge that will allow you to...Accurately displays exhaust gas temperatureAlerts you to temperature problems so you can act to avoid potential damage# 12634711
- Auto Meter® In-Dash Speedometerfrom $181.55 - $238.80Universal In-Dash Speedometer by Auto Meter®. Avoid expensive speeding tickets! Accurately monitor your speed with an Auto Meter in-Dash Speedometer, available with your choice of electric or mechanical drive. The electric...Accurately displays vehicle speedHelps you keep within the posted speed limit to avoid expensive speeding tickets# 12634167
- Auto Meter® In-Dash Tachometerfrom $136.36 - $210.88Universal In-Dash Tachometer by Auto Meter®. Keep your engine in the powerband for optimal performance and keep engine rotation within safe limits with an Auto Meter In-Dash Tachometer. Available in both analog and digital format,...Accurately displays engine crankshaft rotation rate (RPM)Helps you stay within the engine powerband while driving for peak performance# 12634775
- Auto Meter® Pedestal Mount Tachometerfrom $136.07 - $478.29Universal Pedestal Mount Tachometer by Auto Meter®. Keep your engine in the powerband for optimal performance and keep engine rotation within safe limits with an Auto Meter Pedestal Mount Tachometer. Available with dials from...Accurately displays engine crankshaft rotation rate (RPM)Helps you stay within the engine powerband while driving for peak performance# 12634867
- Auto Meter® Boost Gaugefrom $62.78 - $245.26Universal Boost Gauge by Auto Meter®. Know your turbocharged engine’s boost pressure with just a glance, so you can stay in the powerband and detect system problems before they cause serious engine damage, with an Auto Meter...Accurately displays boost pressure in psiWill indicate excessive boost pressure that could damage engine and/or turbo, or drop in boost pressure that could indicate a malfunction# 12634638
- Auto Meter® Electric Differential Temperature Gaugefrom $59.49 - $64.92Universal Electric Differential Temperature Gauge by Auto Meter®. Racing, off-roading, towing, hauling on steep grades, plowing, and driving in hot weather can all cause elevated differential fluid temperature, that if sustained,...Accurately displays differential fluid temperatureAlerts you to temperature problems so you can act to avoid potential damage# 12635218
- Auto Meter® Clockfrom $107.73 - $119.19Universal Clock by Auto Meter®. Never be late again! With a precision movement Auto Meter Clock on your dash you’ll always know the precise time of day. Available in styles to match many popular Auto Meter gauges, each has a...Accurately displays time of day12 hour display# 12633612
- Auto Meter® Fuel Level Gauge$53.81Universal Fuel Level Gauge by Auto Meter®. No matter whether you’re adding custom gauges to a factory vehicle and want to complete the package with a fuel level gauge, or you’re building a hot-rod from scratch and need all new...Accurately displays fuel level in tankElectric analog 90 degree short sweep gauges calibrated to work with the resistance range of fuel level senders on most Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles# 12635227
- Auto Meter® Fuel Pressure Gaugefrom $59.38 - $287.71Universal Fuel Pressure Gauge by Auto Meter®. Designed to deliver the information you need at a glance, this gauge offers ultra-fast response time and absolute precision of the measurement. Made by the leading manufacturer right...Build for street and track drivingCrafted for superior performance# 12634300
- Auto Meter® Boost / Vacuum Gaugefrom $66.09 - $239.99Universal Boost / Vacuum Gauge by Auto Meter®. Know your turbocharged engine’s boost pressure with just a glance, so you can stay in the powerband and detect system problems before they cause serious engine damage, with an Auto...Accurately displays boost pressure in psi and manifold vacuum in in. HgWill indicate excessive boost pressure that could damage engine and/or turbo, or drop in boost pressure that could indicate a malfunction# 12634534
- Auto Meter® Oil Pressure Gaugefrom $59.32 - $259.61Universal Oil Pressure Gauge by Auto Meter®. Oil is the lifeblood of your engine, lubricating and cooling critical components. Insufficient pressure can result in serious engine damage. An Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge will enable...Accurately displays engine oil pressureAlerts you to oil pressure problems so you can act to avoid potential damage# 12633818
- Auto Meter® Oil Temperature Gaugefrom $56.98 - $187.74Universal Oil Temperature Gauge by Auto Meter®. Engine oil is designed to operate within an optimal temperature range. Oil that never reaches this temperature can become contaminated by combustion deposits and water vapor, reducing...Accurately displays engine oil temperatureAlerts you to temperature problems so you can act to avoid potential damage# 12634437
Auto Meter founder Vern Westberg was a pioneer in auto instrumentation. He started the business in his home in 1957 with his first product, an electric tachometer. The business grew and by the 1960s he added a new timing light, dwell tach, and diesel engine tach. In 1970, Auto Meter introduced its famous “Monster” tachometer, so named because its large 5” display gave racers precise engine rpm data that was easy to read at a glance.
The company is headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it operates a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility with a world class ISO 9000:TS 16949 Certified Quality System, advanced engineering team, and unrivaled product technology. Primarily focused on performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes products for production vehicles, and a test equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging, and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system.
No other manufacturer can equal Auto Meter’s extensive range of gauge types, styles and features. The company offers a wide range of gauges to monitor familiar data like oil pressure, coolant temperature, charging system voltage, and fuel level, but they also have an extensive selection of more specialized instruments for measuring boost pressure, brake pressure, fuel rail pressure, nitrous pressure, differential temperature, air/fuel ratio, and much more.
Full sweep electric gauges are the best available, powered by digital, microprocessor controlled rugged stepper motor drives and laboratory grade solid state sending units for extreme precision. Short sweep electric gauges feature simple, 3-wire installation, with electric sending units that keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment and signal quick reacting, precise air core movements. Bright, LED lit digital gauges use microprocessor controlled displays for the ultimate in precise, high-tech readings, and full sweep mechanical gauges have durable nylon gearing that have made them a proven performance favorite.
Auto Meter’s vast range of gauge styles ensures that there’s a gauge for every taste and purpose, no matter whether you’re building a street rod, monster truck, low-rider, cruiser, or all out racer, or restoring a classic or muscle car. And because the way a gauge looks and the ease with which it can be read are so important at night, Auto Meter offers 2 forms of gauge lighting. Instruments with perimeter incandescent lighting use white bulbs to create soft light around the edge of the dial and reflect off of a 3-dimensional pointer for illumination that’s easy on the eyes, while instruments with through-the-dial and full dial LED lighting feature bright, crisp, and distinctly illuminated numbers, increments, and a glowing lit pointer.
Bought 3 auto Meter gauges.All work great & look good.Very pleased.
- Popular Auto Meter Part Numbers
- Auto Meter® 15100 - Dual Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® 15198 - Dual Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® 10129 - Single Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® 7097 - Dual Pillar Gauge Kit
- Auto Meter® 6180 - Cobalt™ 2-1/16" Digital D-PIC™ Gauge (-2G - +2G)
- Auto Meter® 3281 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (10pc)
- Auto Meter® 3282 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (100pc)
- Auto Meter® 2204 - 2-1/16" Black Gauge Mounting Cup
- Auto Meter® 5288 - Dash Pod
- Auto Meter® 2385 - Replacement Electric Temperature Sender