Auto Meter Gauges
Just as a physician uses instruments like a thermometer, stethoscope, and blood pressure monitor to measure the health of your body, gauges measure the health of your vehicle. They’re your window into the fuel, oil, and other systems that your vehicle depends on to operate at its best. For the most accurate data possible, don’t trust anything but Auto Meter gauges as the company uses advanced engineering to create the most precise instruments available.
- Auto Meter® - D-PIC™ GaugeStarting at: $224.91$224.91
- Auto Meter® - Air / Fuel Ratio GaugeStarting at: $94.29$94.29
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Gauge Shift Lite Starting at: $177.10$177.10
- Auto Meter® - EGT / Pyrometer GaugeStarting at: $143.46$143.46
- Auto Meter® - In-Dash SpeedometerStarting at: $220.60$220.60
- Auto Meter® - In-Dash TachometerStarting at: $140.71$140.71
- Auto Meter® - Pedestal Mount TachometerStarting at: $138.04$138.04
- Auto Meter® - Boost Gauge Starting at: $71.33$71.33
- Auto Meter® - Electric Differential Temperature GaugeStarting at: $62.76$62.76
- Auto Meter® - Clock Starting at: $111.27$111.27
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Level GaugeStarting at: $62.58$62.58
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Pressure GaugeStarting at: $67.87$67.87
- Auto Meter® - Boost / Vacuum Gauge Starting at: $73.53$73.53
- Auto Meter® - Oil Pressure GaugeStarting at: $63.60$63.60
- Auto Meter® - Oil Temperature GaugeStarting at: $63.51$63.51
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Mechanical Air Pressure GaugeStarting at: $68.81$68.81
- Auto Meter® - Water Temperature GaugeStarting at: $64.01$64.01
- Auto Meter® - Transmission Temperature GaugeStarting at: $61.07$61.07
- Auto Meter® - Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump GaugeStarting at: $166.90$166.90
- Auto Meter® - 2" Diesel Fuel Rail Pressure GaugeStarting at: $173.58$173.58
- Auto Meter® - Black Combination Race PanelStarting at: $85.06$85.06
- Auto Meter® - Battery Tester Starting at: $391.41$391.41
- Auto Meter® - 12 Volt Battery Charging Station Starting at: $802.05$802.05
- Auto Meter® - Gauge MountingStarting at: $28.11$28.11
- Auto Meter® - Pillar Gauge KitStarting at: $89.33$89.33
- Auto Meter® - Black Aluminum Gauge PanelStarting at: $18.62$18.62
- Auto Meter® - Harness Starting at: $22.66$22.66
- Auto Meter® - 2-1/16" Digital Pro Shift LiteStarting at: $165.70$165.70
- Auto Meter® - Mounting Cup Starting at: $22.04$22.04
- Auto Meter® - Gauge MountingStarting at: $111.81$111.81
- Auto Meter® - ProbeStarting at: $52.01$52.01
- Auto Meter® - Fuel Pressure SenderStarting at: $125.30$125.30
- Auto Meter® - Temperature Sensor Adapter Starting at: $9.93$9.93
- Auto Meter® - Temperature Sender Starting at: $12.00$12.00
- Auto Meter® - 1/8" Nylon Tubing Starting at: $5.77$5.77
- Auto Meter® - Bulb and Socket Starting at: $4.21$4.21
Auto Meter founder Vern Westberg was a pioneer in auto instrumentation. He started the business in his home in 1957 with his first product, an electric tachometer. The business grew and by the 1960s he added a new timing light, dwell tach, and diesel engine tach. In 1970, Auto Meter introduced its famous “Monster” tachometer, so named because its large 5” display gave racers precise engine rpm data that was easy to read at a glance.
The company is headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it operates a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility with a world class ISO 9000:TS 16949 Certified Quality System, advanced engineering team, and unrivaled product technology. Primarily focused on performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes products for production vehicles, and a test equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging, and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system.
No other manufacturer can equal Auto Meter’s extensive range of gauge types, styles and features. The company offers a wide range of gauges to monitor familiar data like oil pressure, coolant temperature, charging system voltage, and fuel level, but they also have an extensive selection of more specialized instruments for measuring boost pressure, brake pressure, fuel rail pressure, nitrous pressure, differential temperature, air/fuel ratio, and much more.
Full sweep electric gauges are the best available, powered by digital, microprocessor controlled rugged stepper motor drives and laboratory grade solid state sending units for extreme precision. Short sweep electric gauges feature simple, 3-wire installation, with electric sending units that keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment and signal quick reacting, precise air core movements. Bright, LED lit digital gauges use microprocessor controlled displays for the ultimate in precise, high-tech readings, and full sweep mechanical gauges have durable nylon gearing that have made them a proven performance favorite.
Auto Meter’s vast range of gauge styles ensures that there’s a gauge for every taste and purpose, no matter whether you’re building a street rod, monster truck, low-rider, cruiser, or all out racer, or restoring a classic or muscle car. And because the way a gauge looks and the ease with which it can be read are so important at night, Auto Meter offers 2 forms of gauge lighting. Instruments with perimeter incandescent lighting use white bulbs to create soft light around the edge of the dial and reflect off of a 3-dimensional pointer for illumination that’s easy on the eyes, while instruments with through-the-dial and full dial LED lighting feature bright, crisp, and distinctly illuminated numbers, increments, and a glowing lit pointer.
Bought 3 auto Meter gauges.All work great & look good.Very pleased.
Great looks & performance.installation is a little difficult. Hard to find adapters.
Is really good, but it would be better if all aluminum.
| Posted by Mario L | (San Diego, TX)
This is a quality product and it is made for a perfect fit. I recommend this product.
| Posted by Donald | (Culpeper, VA)
The housing is a good quality steel. It has a fairly large hole at the back with a rubber grommet for feeding the wires through. There is also a long, wide slot from that hole along one side to the front, so the clamp can get a good grip on the meter. I'm very pleased with this unit. I prefer function over form.
| Posted by William | (Moscow, ID)
This little gauge exceeded all of my expectations and I'll order another one. Most importantly, it makes a quick and reliable connection to the valve stem. It's a solid design which feels comfortable in my hand when taking a reading. The dial face is easily large enough to read and 30lbs is straight up on the dial making it easy to approximate the number without reading glasses.
I bought the auto meter tire pressure gauge for my son for Christmas. We got tired of the cheap ones that give you a different ready every time you use them. We have not used it yet, but I can tell from the weight and the appearance of the product that it is very high quality. You get what you pay for.
| Posted by Theresa | (Tarpen Springs, FL)
This meter works very well. I hooked it up about a year ago and it has been working perfectly ever since. It plugs in to your OBD port under your dash. If you watch the meter it will help you to keep your foot off the gas pedal. It is accurate for rpm, and mpg.
| Posted by Maria | (Stockton, CA)
This gauge fit perfect into my pickup that didn't have a tach. Wiring was pretty simple. One wire to ignition (fused), one to dim lights, one to ground, and one to tach signal. I've had this gauge for about 2 months but have had my other autometer gauges for over 2 years and no problems.
- Popular Auto Meter Part Numbers
- Auto Meter® 5288 - Dash Pod
- Auto Meter® 15198 - Dual Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® BUSPRO-662 - 6 Station 12 Volt Battery Charging Station (200 - 230 V, 0 - 5 Amps)
- Auto Meter® 3282 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (100pc)
- Auto Meter® 2204 - 2-1/16" Black Gauge Mounting Cup
- Auto Meter® 4704 - Carbon Fiber™ 2-1/16" Mechanical Boost Gauge (0 - 35 psi)
- Auto Meter® 4317 - Ultra-Lite™ 2-1/16" Electric Fuel Level Gauge (0 Ohms Empty - 30 Ohms Full)
- Auto Meter® 3281 - Pod / Pillar Fasteners (10pc)
- Auto Meter® 4743 - Carbon Fiber™ 2-1/16" Electric EGT / Pyrometer Gauge (0 - 1600 F)
- Auto Meter® 6180 - Cobalt™ 2-1/16" Digital D-PIC™ Gauge (-2G - +2G)
- Auto Meter® 2385 - Replacement Electric Temperature Sender
- Auto Meter® 10129 - Single Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)
- Auto Meter® BUSPRO-660 - 6 Station 12 Volt Battery Charging Station (100 - 130 V, 0 - 5 Amps)
- Auto Meter® 3285 - Green Replacement LED Bulb
- Auto Meter® 2238 - 2-1/16" Black Aluminum Gauge Panel (3-Hole)
- Auto Meter® 5757 - Phantom™ 2-1/16" Electric Transmission Temperature Gauge (100 - 250 F)
- Auto Meter® 3223 - 1/8" Nylon Tubing (10')
- Auto Meter® 2639 - Z-Series™ 2-1/16" Electric Oil Temperature Gauge (140 - 300 F)
- Auto Meter® 6137 - Cobalt™ 2-1/16" Short Sweep Electric Water Temperature Gauge (100 - 250 F)
- Auto Meter® 6160 - Cobalt™ 2-1/16" Electric Boost Gauge (0 - 30 psi)
- Auto Meter® 4949 - Ultra-Lite II™ 2-1/16" Electric Transmission Temperature Gauge (100 - 250 F)
- Auto Meter® 5727 - Phantom™ 2-1/16" Short Sweep Electric Oil Pressure Gauge (0 - 100 psi)
- Auto Meter® 1391-00408 - GM Series 2" Short Sweep Electric Voltmeter Gauge (8 - 18 V)
- Auto Meter® 7097 - Dual Pillar Gauge Kit
- Auto Meter® 15100 - Dual Black Gauge Pod (For 2-1/16'' Gauge)