- (21)Complete SystemsMercury Grand Marquis
- (210)HeadersMercury Grand Marquis
- (169)Catalytic ConvertersMercury Grand Marquis
- (291)MufflersMercury Grand Marquis
- (146)Exhaust TipsMercury Grand Marquis
- (331)Exhaust PipesMercury Grand Marquis
- (281)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMercury Grand Marquis
- (653)Emission ControlMercury Grand Marquis
- (25)Performance ChipsMercury Grand Marquis
The Mercury Grand Marquis is a powerful 4 door sedan ideal vehicle for commuting or travelling long distances. Powered by a big 4.6L V8 engine with an automatic transmission system, it is the ultimate model of reliability. But if you are looking for top performance from your car, you need to replace your stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Stock exhaust systems restrict exhaust flow because all the cylinders have to share a single manifold. On the other hand, aftermarket exhaust systems optimize engine operations resulting in increased power, fuel cost savings and great sound. Aftermarket Mercury Grand Marquis exhaust systems reduce pressure and turbulence, increasing the flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders and flow of fresh air into the engine. The benefits accruing to you include greater horsepower and significant torque gains. The car is now able to accelerate faster than before.
Driving also becomes a more pleasurable experience and your vehicle now consumes less fuel than it did in the past. Also, you have the advantage of great sound accompanying the increased engine power. The deep throaty sound is a sure sign that you are now leading from the front. Sound quality is guaranteed through a sophisticated engineering process that ensures sound degradation does not occur. Aftermarket performance exhaust systems do not succumb to rusting. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a material that is extra resistant to corrosion. The manufactures also provide a lifetime warranty to go with the product. The warranty is an indication of the material quality and workmanship employed in the manufacture of the product. The polished tip in each aftermarket Mercury Grand Marquis exhaust system complements the gleam of your car for an ultra-urbane look.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$684.00 - $1,795.50
- Stainless Works® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$864.00 - $2,115.00
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Headers304 SS Headers by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$603.00 - $2,511.00
- Schoenfeld Headers® IMCA Modified HeadersIMCA Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts, Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$189.49 - $360.70
- Schoenfeld Headers® Stock Clip HeadersStock Clip Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$200.02 - $311.95
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$102.70 - $916.29
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$102.70 - $916.29
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® H-Pipe (40363)$62.65