Grand Marquis Exhaust Systems
The Mercury Grand Marquis is a powerful 4 door sedan ideal vehicle for commuting or travelling long distances. Powered by a big 4.6L V8 engine with an automatic transmission system, it is the ultimate model of reliability. But if you are looking for top performance from your car, you need to replace your stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Stock exhaust systems restrict exhaust flow because all the cylinders have to share a single manifold. On the other hand, aftermarket exhaust systems optimize engine operations resulting in increased power, fuel cost savings and great sound. Aftermarket Mercury Grand Marquis exhaust systems reduce pressure and turbulence, increasing the flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders and flow of fresh air into the engine. The benefits accruing to you include greater horsepower and significant torque gains. The car is now able to accelerate faster than before.
Driving also becomes a more pleasurable experience and your vehicle now consumes less fuel than it did in the past. Also, you have the advantage of great sound accompanying the increased engine power. The deep throaty sound is a sure sign that you are now leading from the front. Sound quality is guaranteed through a sophisticated engineering process that ensures sound degradation does not occur. Aftermarket performance exhaust systems do not succumb to rusting. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a material that is extra resistant to corrosion. The manufactures also provide a lifetime warranty to go with the product. The warranty is an indication of the material quality and workmanship employed in the manufacture of the product. The polished tip in each aftermarket Mercury Grand Marquis exhaust system complements the gleam of your car for an ultra-urbane look.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $137.30$137.30
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $53.14$53.14
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust Header GasketStarting at: $33.73$33.73
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $14.98$14.98
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $865.97$865.97
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $31.86$31.86
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Angle Cut TipStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
Posted by Samuel C.
"It took my mechanics less than an hour to install this exhaust system on my '06 Mountaineer. Looks good, sounds healthy at low speeds. When the 4.6 cammer v8 gets up in the revs, as in a passing situation, it really sounds good. Not too loud, though, as my wife didn't even notice! I just hope the stainless holds up."