CARiD stocks a broad range of Mercury exhaust systems to suit all Mercury models. The Borla brand is synonymous with quality. Borla stainless steel cat-back exhaust systems for Mercedes have a unique design that considerably aids the production of power. Its straight-through mufflers reduce restrictions and promote the rapid evacuation of exhaust gases. It also has a unique configuration that allows it to absorb the power waves without disturbing sound waves. The pipes are bent using special mandrel bending equipment to ensure that the unit maintains its shape and size. Borla exhausts also have a cross over junction that helps to reduce excessive backpressure thereby increasing production of more horsepower and torque. The Gibson Mercedes aluminized steel cat back exhaust system is made using Superflow technology that significantly minimizes restriction to 5%. This allows quick evacuation and significant increase in horsepower and torque. Additionally, CNC mandrel benders are used to bend the steel construction and further reduce the effects of restriction. The sound produced remains consistently high throughout the life of the product. This is brought about by tight packing of acoustics materials to ensure no sound degradation takes place.
Flowmaster catalytic converters are also very effective in boosting performance. Their standards of manufacture are also quite high releasing minimal carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Flowmaster converters are made from top grade materials to ensure reliability and durability in the long run. They are unaffected by rusting, flaking or chipping. They are also mandrel bent to reduce restrictions in their construction and to ensure the unit retains its size and shape. Mufflers that are not mandrel bent lose some proportion of their diameter in sharp bends thereby creating restriction, which increases backpressure. CARiD mufflers are fine-tuned to eliminate exasperating sounds and produce the deep smooth sound characteristic of all premium exhaust systems.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $596.67$596.67
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Mr. Gasket® - MLS Exhaust GasketStarting at: $39.84$39.84
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $14.98$14.98
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $247.35$247.35
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $333.69$333.69
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $372.19$372.19
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $31.86$31.86
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust Header GasketStarting at: $33.73$33.73
"It took my mechanics less than an hour to install this exhaust system on my '06 Mountaineer. Looks good, sounds healthy at low speeds. When the 4.6 cammer v8 gets up in the revs, as in a passing situation, it really sounds good. Not too loud, though, as my wife didn't even notice! I just hope the stainless holds up."