- (20)Complete SystemsMercury Capri
- (164)HeadersMercury Capri
- (108)Catalytic ConvertersMercury Capri
- (233)MufflersMercury Capri
- (2)Exhaust StacksMercury Capri
- (147)Exhaust TipsMercury Capri
- (208)Exhaust PipesMercury Capri
- (203)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMercury Capri
- (478)Emission ControlMercury Capri
- (49)Performance ChipsMercury Capri
When one looks at the Mercury Capri, two words come to mind: style and performance. The Mercury Capri, a 2 door hatchback with a sports car appearance, is powered by a potent 5L V8 engine and has a choice of two transmission systems: 4-speed automatic or a 5 speed manual transmission system. Despite possessing such impressive credentials, the Capri is hampered by a stock exhaust system that creates back pressure and limits exhaust gas flow. To achieve its true potential, replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance exhaust systems provide an environment that is conducive for strong performance, fuel economy and great sound. An aftermarket Mercury Capri exhaust system reduces back pressure enabling efficient evacuation of each cylinder and rapid inflow of fresh air. The result is more horsepower and torque gains by approximately 10%. Your vehicle will begin to accelerate faster and achieve top performance in a surprisingly short period of time.
Fuel economy is also realized as a byproduct of increased engine efficiency. But that is not the complete deal. Performance Mercury Capri Exhaust Systems also come with great sound. The exhaust’s ferocious growl is an instant hit, sparking interest even in the most disinterested of road users. High sound quality is maintained throughout. Moreover, this exhaust system is made from austenitic stainless steel, a material that resists corrosion. It also comes with a lifetime warranty meaning top performance is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. Performance exhaust systems possess the best references considering that they are used in race cars and stealth aircraft exhaust systems. Installation is not difficult. Mercury Capri performance exhaust systems come with an instruction guide to aid in installation. Installing the Mercury Capri exhaust system will give your car the edge it deserves.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- DynoMax® Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $510.37
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Polished Cat-Back Exhaust SystemUltra Flo Polished Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax. This system includes pipes, clamps, polished stainless tailpipes, and Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Polished mufflers that feature unrestricted, straight-through design for a...$186.95 - $748.40
- BBK® CNC-Series Performance Exhaust HeaderCNC-Series Performance Exhaust Header by BBK Performance. Each set of BBK long tube, full length headers is CAD designed and manufactured with 1 5/8" CNC mandrel bent tubing and a 3" collector with a leak-free ball and socket...$349.99 - $569.99
- BBK® Full Length Exhaust HeadersFull Length Stainless Headers by BBK Performance. BBK R&D department developed these Long Tube Exhaust headers with one thing in mind getting even more horsepower and torque out of your car! This all-new rugged BBK long tube header...$439.99 - $1,299.99
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Full Length Performance HeaderSuper Competition Full Length Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$496.95 - $1,067.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Shorty Performance HeaderSuper Competition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...$322.95 - $917.95
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$192.67 - $481.70
- Schoenfeld Headers® IMCA Modified HeadersIMCA Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts, Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel.$189.49 - $360.70
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...$136.20 - $453.78
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders.$174.05 - $846.63
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Muffler$56.92 - $67.39