Mercury Tracer Performance Exhausts
The Mercury Tracer offers a combination of comfort and reliability. This vehicle comes in the form of a 4 door sedan or a 5 door station wagon. As such, it appropriately fits the description of a family vehicle. The Tracer is powered by a 2.0L four cylinder engine. Its popularity stems from its relative affordability. But if you are looking for top notch performance, then you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance Mercury Tracer exhaust systems reduce back pressure, enabling rapid scavenging of each cylinder and intake of fresh oxygen to replace evacuated exhaust gas. Benefits accruing to you start with increased horsepower and torque. Consequently, faster acceleration and peak performance are achieved within a short duration. Aftermarket Mercury Tracer exhaust systems also cause a reduction in fuel consumption allowing your vehicle to cover greater distance on the same amount of fuel than it did in the past.
What you get when you buy your Mercury Tracer exhaust from CARiD is an exhaust system that does not succumb to rust. This is because CARiD’s Mercury Tracer exhaust systems are made from stainless steel, a material that resists corrosion. Moreover the product comes with a lifetime warranty, which is an assurance on the quality of the product. The quality of this product is further reinforced by the fact that race cars and stealth fighter jets also use these performance exhaust systems. As an addition to all this you get great sound. A deep, throaty sound is produced to match the power of your car. The sound produced is an instant hit among your peers and a major boost to your self esteem. The aftermarket exhaust system comes with an instruction manual. You may install the Mercury Tracer exhaust system yourself or have it done at your preferred auto repair shop.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $145.73$145.73
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $78.14$78.14
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $225.00$225.00
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $22.59$22.59
- Spectre Performance® - Lockwire Header BoltStarting at: $14.20$14.20
- MBRP® - Saddle ClampStarting at: $2.81$2.81
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $417.09$417.09
- Flowmaster® - Black Angle-Cut Clamp-On Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $68.00$68.00
Base • LS • LTS • Trio • GS