Browse by Vehicle
- A Class Starting & Charging
- B Class Starting & Charging
- C Class Starting & Charging
- CLA Class Starting & Charging
- CL Class Starting & Charging
- CLK Class Starting & Charging
- CLS Class Starting & Charging
- E class Starting & Charging
- G Class Starting & Charging
- GLA Class Starting & Charging
- GLC Class Starting & Charging
- GL Class Starting & Charging
- GLE Class Starting & Charging
- GLK class Starting & Charging
- GLS Class Starting & Charging
- GT Starting & Charging
- M Class Starting & Charging
- Metris Starting & Charging
- (110)Voltage RegulatorsMercedes
- (9)Relays, Sensors & CablesMercedes
- (33)Battery CablesMercedes
- (20)Mounting & HardwareMercedes
Mercedes has always been one of the leaders in a luxury segment – originally the European company, it is now completely international. The brand manufactures luxury automobiles which are not only comfortable and stylish, but also safe, with excellent performance, reliable, exceptionally durable, and capable of easily coping with all difficulties on the road. Mercedes strives to make each model a masterpiece – one of its mottos says “The best or nothing”. Designing a wide range of various vehicles, Mercedes received recognition in most world countries in all segments it ever introduced models.
The company is also famous for its striving to reduce the environmental pollution. Emission control parts should be in perfect condition all the time to ensure the proper operation of the system and of the vehicle overall. Here we offer Mercedes emission control parts, all designed and manufactured by famous, reliable, and tried and tested brands such as Cardone, Bosch, Spectra Premium, NTK, Accel, Denso, Genuine, Delphi, Victor Reinz, and many others. Units are structured conveniently on the website being sorted by the model year of your Mercedes, component’s type, price range, and brand.
Despite Mercedes-Benz was formally founded in 1926, its roots are traced to Benz Patent-Motorwagen, the first gasoline vehicle in history assembled by Karl Benz in 1886. Having a long and proud history, Mercedes-Benz is now considered one of the most reputable and well-established brands in the automotive world. Being a division of the Daimler AG, a huge automotive corporation headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, Mercedes-Benz makes a specialty out of developing, manufacturing, and global marketing of luxury and some commercial vehicles. Over the years, the company has been offering the most advanced technologies and engineering solutions. Some of them were invented and implemented by Mercedes on its own authority, for instance ABS, Airbags, traction control system, etc.
Alternator, starter, battery, and their complementary parts are the products that fall into the category “Starting & Charging Parts”. Here, we’ve collected a vast inventory of Mercedes Starting & Charging Parts engineered with due regard to the strictest quality standards to be as upscale as the originals. Visit our website and experience a fantastic shopping time ordering not only quality, but also affordable replacement parts.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$163.78 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$125.47 - $169.72
- Exide® Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$134.95 - $161.39
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- Shuriken® AGM 12V Starting BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken.$209.82 - $301.16
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $215.40
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $332.66
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Valeo® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Valeo. 100% new Valeo starters to exceed your expectations: quick start of the engine, long life performance even during winter. Valeo starters are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by...$107.93 - $462.00
- TYC® AlternatorAlternator by TYC. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give you...$83.49 - $242.12
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.71 - $955.93
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Mercedes Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango