ContiTech, a leader in OE-quality power transmission technology, is an engineered rubber products group of Continental AG, which has been in the rubber product business for over 140 years. Over six decades together, Continental and its ContiTech brand have done a whole lot more than just business. Today the brand is an industry leader in power transmission technology and offers a number of belts of various sizes and designs.
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Accessory Drive Belt KitStarting at: $45.66$45.66
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltStarting at: $6.76$6.76
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt KitStarting at: $75.24$75.24
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltStarting at: $7.17$7.17
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Camshaft SealStarting at: $2.39$2.39
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component KitStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Crankshaft SealStarting at: $4.04$4.04
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Accessory Drive BeltStarting at: $16.85$16.85
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Variable Timing Solenoid SealStarting at: $4.53$4.53
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Timing Belt Tensioner SpringStarting at: $4.14$4.14
- Continental® - ContiTech™ Balance Shaft SealStarting at: $8.14$8.14
Utilizing the unrivaled knowledge of Continental AG and using progressive materials such as fiberglass, Kevlar, polyester reinforcing fibers, HSN and EPDM compounds, today ContiTech offers the most extensive automotive belt program on the market. To announce its new products and innovative solutions, the company takes part in various shows and exhibitions such as AAPEX (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo).
ContiTech is known as the leading serpentine belts, E-quality timing belts, timing belt kits, and V-belts supplier to the world's finest vehicles including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, GM, Maserati, Porsche, SAAB, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen, Ford, Volvo, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, etc. The company also designs and manufactures timing belt kits complete with water pump and hydraulic tensioner as well as cam and balance shaft seals.
In May of 2002, ContiTech became an ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified manufacturing company. ISO/TS 16949:2002 is an ISO Technical Specification which defines the quality system requirements for the design and development, installation, production, and servicing of automotive related products. With this certification, customers can count on the fact that all ContiTech products meet all of those requirements.
| Posted by Robert | (Bronx, NY)
I have not even installed in the vehicle, but I hope to be perfect. This set was exactly what I needed to complete the job on my Jetta. Product arrived is well. Very good seller too.