- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Mazda RX-8 Tires
If you are looking for a sports car experience in your next ride, then you have found your match in the Mazda RX-8. This vehicle has a sharp styling design, a muscular engine and gorgeous sporty looks. The handling is superb while the ride quality is amazing. The Mazda RX-8 has an incredible acceleration, allowing it to achieve top speeds in a couple of seconds. Equipping it with the right tires will prevent loss of control, enhance performance and accentuate the ride quality. In this regard, CARiD has an extensive selection of top quality Mazda RX-8 tires designed to meet your unique needs. Their tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials and steel products to guarantee precision and reliability. CARiD carries a big catalogue of seasonal tires. Some of the more popular summer brands include the Firestone Fire Hawk tires and Hankook Ventus tires. These tires have enhanced stability and wear. They maintain a powerful grip on the road and promote fuel efficiency.
Seasonal tires are designed to cater for different seasons. However, equipping your sports car with a set of all season tires will spare you the inconvenience of having to change from one set of tires to another with every changing season. The Bridgestone Dueler and the Delinte D8 tires are perfect examples of high grade all season tires. They have an excellent grip on wet surfaces and reduced noise on the road. Your tires need to be in good shape always to maintain top performance on the road. Reduced treads have an impact on performance, hydroplaning resistance and economy. All worn out and aging tires need to be discarded and replaced with newer tires. In addition, all Mazda RX-8 tires need to install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets facilitate excellent performance and safety on the road.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.