- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.49 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Mazda RX-7 Tires
The Mazda RX-7 is a fun car to drive around the neighborhood. This car has a powerful engine, fine tuned suspensions and head turning sporty looks. Its explosive acceleration helps it achieve top speeds in a couple of seconds. CARiD has a wide selection of top-grade Mazda RX-7 tires from the most reputable manufacturers in the business. They carry high-end brands such as Pirelli, BF Goodrich and Michelin as well as the more affordable variety for the budget-minded customers. The most appropriate tire for your car depends on the prevailing season and the expected performance. Summer comes with different challenges and requires a special brand of tires. You need a tire that can handle the searing ground temperatures and keep a firm grip on the road. BF Goodrich tires display awesome performance in dry weather. They also possess increased hydroplaning resistance and superb stability and wear.
Winter tires on the other hand are manufactured for low temperature regions. These tires have a solid grip on wet roads. The Bridgestone Blizzak tire has a strong braking force and excellent traction in snow and ice. However, you may find it more convenient to install a pair of all season tires. These tires eliminate the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires. It is important to ensure that your tires remain in good condition always. Reduced thread patterns hinder the flow of air currents between the grooves thereby compromising the cooling effect on the tires. Increased heat buildup increases the risks of a tire malfunction. In addition, Worn out tires have more porosity and greater leakages compared to newer tires. In view of this, all aging and worn out tires need to be replaced with newer tires to enhance performance and safety. Additionally, install TPMS sensors on all your Mazda RX-7 tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices enhance safety by drawing the driver’s attention to any significant deviations from the standard.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.