- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$124.05 - $201.75
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.66
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$86.91 - $255.35
About Mazda CX-9 Tires
If you are looking for style and performance in your next ride, then consider the Mazda CX-9 vehicle. This full size SUV is the ideal car for families. It is spacious and roomy, accommodating four adults at the back with lots of room to spare. It’s also packed with an assortment of luxury features geared to make your ride a comfortable one. Selecting a good set of tires for your car will enhance performance and style. CARiD stocks high-grade Mazda CX-9 tires from the most reputable brands in the country. These tires are made from premium materials such as natural and synthetic tires to ensure precision and reliability. The production process involves application of the most sophisticated technologies to ensure that the final product meets with the stringent standards of the industry. Summer tire varieties are in great supply. BF Goodrich G-Force tires are popular for their increased hydroplaning resistance and high-speed control.
Winter tires are also widely available. These are designed to cope with the freezing temperatures and wet slippery conditions on most roads at that time. You need a tire with a strong braking force and superb traction on snowy roads. Here too, the section is wide including world-renowned brands like Bridgestone and Michelin. If you intend to take off over the weekend to some countryside rendezvous then you need a set of all terrain tires to cope with the rough tracks common to countryside locations. It would also be nice to have a set of run-flat tires because these permit safe driving even after your tire is damaged. Goodyear and Nexen Roadian HP tires are some of the available brands in this category. Installing TPMS sensors on all your Mazda CX-9 tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.