Jeep Wrangler Winches
- Crown® - Winch Mount KitStarting at: $313.25$313.25
- Warrior® - Winch Mount PlateStarting at: $112.11$112.11
- T-Max® - Winch MountStarting at: $57.23$57.23
- WARN® - Winch Mounting PlateStarting at: $227.05$227.05
- Mile Marker® - Manual Front Hub Conversion KitStarting at: $771.42$771.42
- Rugged Ridge® - Raised Winch PlateStarting at: $134.27$134.27
- Smittybilt® - Winch PlateStarting at: $179.99$179.99
- Ranch Hand® - Winch Mount PlateStarting at: $140.00$140.00
Posted by Garry H.
"This has been worth the money thus far. It is fast, powerful and looks very nice as opposed to other winches which have solenoids and other bits seemingly glommed on to the winch. This unit is one complete, sealed piece and is much lighter than other winches in it's class (mostly due to the synthetic line). Includes everything required for a basic install unless you want to do what I did which is install the Warn quick-connect so you can easily unplug the winch and plug in jumper cables."
Posted by William M.
"These 95000 lbs winch looks amazing. I have used it a few times so far with definite success. My only concern is there seems to be rust forming around the sides of the inner spooling area after not much time on my Jeep. Installation was fairly straight forward and I did it with only hand tools. "
Posted by John S.
"Ordered one for my Wrangler. Decided to go with T-max because of the good feedback thru the internet. It is a first thing you need for outdoor adventure. Good quality product, fast delivery. Will order one more for the back."