Your Jeep Wrangler is a powerful off-road vehicle, so if you are a real fan of extreme travels, then a winch can be a very useful tool for your trips! This part can help you while you are landscaping in your own back yard, tackling off-road trails, or rescuing another vehicle. If you have a reliable winch, rescuing a truck which got stuck in a mushy swamp won't be as difficult as it seems. We are glad to introduce a great variety of reliable, quality winches for your Jeep Wrangler!
We ensure all Jeep Wrangler winches from our great catalog will function perfectly and cope with any task. We offer hydraulic, mechanical, and electric winches of all sizes and various designs from well-known brands. Don't waste your time and select a winch for your vehicle from WARN, T-Max, Smittybilt, Fulton, Rugged Ridge, and many other manufacturers. If you have any questions about winches, contact our professionals, and they will give you all needed help. Order the finest quality winch for your Jeep Wrangler and feel safe in the most extreme adventures driving your four-wheel friend!
- Smittybilt® Winch Trays and MountsWinch Trays and Mounts by Smittybilt®. If you always thought mounting a winch meant you needed a special bumper, meet the XRC Winch Cradle and Storage Box. This self-contained winching unit with 3 separate lockable compartments,...Allows winch mounting without need for a winch-mount bumperFits any standard 2" receiver hitch$79.99 - $399.99
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior Winches Trays & MountsExterior Winches Trays & Mounts by Rugged Ridge®. If you want to mount a winch on your stock original equipment (OE) bumper, there's no need to fabricate anything. Rugged Ridge has done the hard work for you with this sturdy steel...Enables winch mounting on tube and other type aftermarket bumpersMade of tough powder coated steel for durability$23.99 - $148.99
- Ranch Hand® Winch Mount PlateWinch Mount Plate by Ranch Hand®. Used For Mounting A Number Of Warn Winches. Horizon BullNose Series. Winch Plate. Proudly Made In The USA. Used For Mounting A Number Of Warn Winches.$140.00
- ARB® Winches and AccessoriesWinches and Accessories by ARB®. Magnum hand winch providing outstanding performance and reliability, the compact and lightweight magnum hand winch is extremely durable, built using high quality steel and aluminum components....MHWU & MHWTH & MHWRR required for complete winch kitPulling Capacity: 5300lbs$37.05 - $111.15
- Black Mountain® 8000 lbs Heavy Duty Vehicle Mounted Winch (BM8000S)Heavy Duty Vehicle Mounted Winch by Black Mountain®. 12V Motor. 8000 Pound Rated Pull. 95 Foot Cable. Without Fairlead. On The Motor Switching. "Best 8k winch on the market for the money"! Can't afford a Warn or Ramsey Winch? Try...Single Line Rated Pull: 8000 PoundsHeavy Duty 120 Volt Permanent Magnetic Motor$599.94
- Mile Marker® Hydraulic Winch Adapter Kit (34-5020-55)Hydraulic Winch Adapter Kit by Mile Marker®. This adapter kit is required with Mile Marker H-series hydraulic winches designed with separate, sealed solenoids. It includes four metal lines to regulate steering fluid flow when...Required for hookup of all Mile Marker "H" series hydraulic winches with sealed, separate solenoid unitsKit includes 4 metal fittings that control flow of power steering fluid from your vehicle's power steering pump$390.22
- Smittybilt® Raised Winch Plate For Aftermarket Bumpers (2802)Raised Winch Plate For Aftermarket Bumpers (2802) by Smittybilt®. For Aftermarket Bumpers. This winch plate allows up to a 10,000 lb. winch to be installed on your Jeep Wrangler. It's made of 1/4" steel that's powder coated for...Designed specifically for Jeep WranglerSupports up to a 10,000 lb. winch$109.99
- Smittybilt® Raised Winch Plate For OE Bumpers (2804)Raised Winch Plate For OE Bumpers by Smittybilt®. For OE Bumpers. This winch plate allows up to a 10,000 lb. winch to be installed on your Jeep Wrangler. It's made of 1/4" steel that's powder coated for long lasting durability....Designed specifically for Jeep WranglerSupports up to a 10,000 lb. winch$199.99
- Smittybilt® Flat Winch Plate For OE Bumpers (2803)Flat Winch Plate For OE Bumpers (2803) by Smittybilt®. For OE Bumpers. This winch plate allows up to a 10,000 lb. winch to be installed on your Jeep Wrangler. It's made of 1/4" steel that's powder coated for long lasting...Designed specifically for Jeep WranglerSupports up to a 10,000 lb. winch$79.99
- Mile Marker® Winch Mount Plate (60-50059)Winch Mount Plate by Mile Marker®. This 1-piece mounting plate provides simplicity and 12,000 pounds of strength when you need to mount your winch in a customized location on your vehicle. 1/4-inch thick powder-coated steel ensures...Allows the winch to be mounted in any customized location on your vehicleDesigned to be bolted on or welded on$99.84
- Rugged Ridge® Winch Mounting Plate (11238.10)Winch Mounting Plate by Rugged Ridge®. If you want to mount a winch on your stock original equipment (OE) bumper, there's no need to fabricate anything. Rugged Ridge has done the hard work for you with this sturdy steel Winch...Enables winch mounting on OE bumperMade of tough powder coated steel for durability$69.99
- Rugged Ridge® Raised Winch Plate (11238.12)Raised Winch Plate by Rugged Ridge®. If you want to mount a winch on your tube or other type aftermarket bumper, there's no need to fabricate anything. Rugged Ridge has done the hard work for you with this sturdy steel Raised Winch...Enables winch mounting on tube and other type aftermarket bumpersMade of tough powder coated steel for durability$110.99
- Rugged Ridge® Winch Plate for XHD Aluminum Front Bumper (11541.13)Winch Plate for XHD Aluminum Front Bumper (11541.13) by Rugged Ridge®. This plate will enable the installation of most popular winches on the Non-Winch Mount XHD Aluminum Front Bumper. It installs in place of the top cover plate...Mounts to XHD Aluminum Front BumperAllows the installation of most popular winches$207.99
- Rugged Ridge® Winch Plate, Stamped Bumper (11543.15)Winch Plate, Stamped Bumper by Rugged Ridge®. Steel. Forget about those heavy and bulky wire ropes and all those splinters or kinks. If you winch a lot and are concerned about the weight, this ultra-strong synthetic line can be a...Aids in pulling and towingSuperior in water rescues$179.99
- Rugged Ridge® Spartacus Winch Plate (11543.13)Spartacus Winch Plate by Rugged Ridge®. This winch plate fits the Rugged Ridge Stamped Front Bumper and maximizes the overall aggressive look of your Wrangler.BlackLimited 5 year warranty$170.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- WinchesTrailer Winches Provide the Muscle When Loading Your TrailerWhen looking for a trailer winch, it is very important to remember that they are rated by weight capacity. Unless specified otherwise, the weight rating for a trailer winch is the amount of weight it can pull when loading a boat, ATV, or other vehicle onto a trailer – not what it can lift. Compared to an off-road winch, the load object is free to roll or float, and is therefore considered a rolling load. The trailer winch does not need to work as hard as it would, for example, if it were trying to free a Jeep stuck in the woods.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car Cover$148.00 - $162.00
Jeep Wrangler Winches & Accessories Reviews
2012 Dodge Ram