Bulldog Heavy Duty Towing and Jacks
Bulldog is one of a number of towing-related brands under the Cequent umbrella. Whether you need an upgraded gooseneck hitch for your pickup or a lock set for your coupler, Bulldog’s high-quality product line is the choice of dedicated professionals, both on the retail side and drivers who have to tow something all day, every day. They’re able to serve the needs of vacationers with popups and pros with 20,000 lb. commercial rigs.
- Bulldog® - Under-Bed GooseneckStarting at: $130.17$130.17
- Bulldog® - Gooseneck Hitch with 2-5/16" BallStarting at: $189.31$189.31
- Bulldog® - 5th Wheel Landing Gear SystemStarting at: $291.06$291.06
- Bulldog® - King Pin Gooseneck CouplerStarting at: $114.74$114.74
- Bulldog® - Gooseneck CouplerStarting at: $73.38$73.38
- Bulldog® - Collar-Lok A-Frame CouplerStarting at: $80.84$80.84
- Bulldog® - Cast Adjustable Coupler Head with Position ChannelStarting at: $82.69$82.69
- Bulldog® - Cast A-Frame Coupler with Wedge LatchStarting at: $77.84$77.84
- Bulldog® - Primed Cast Adjustable Coupler HeadStarting at: $73.85$73.85
- Bulldog® - CouplerStarting at: $64.23$64.23
- Bulldog® - Round JackStarting at: $34.54$34.54
- Bulldog® - Heavy Duty Square JackStarting at: $63.46$63.46
- Bulldog® - A-Frame Powered Drive Tongue JackStarting at: $183.86$183.86
- Bulldog® - Twin Cam HD JackStarting at: $149.66$149.66
- Bulldog® - Rack-Gear JackStarting at: $74.03$74.03
Whether you’re fabricating, upgrading or maintaining a trailer, Bulldog is the valuable source for heavy-duty couplers, rated from 5,000 to 15,000 lbs. GTW. (GTW=Gross Trailer weight, what your trailer weighs at the curb, loaded with tools, toys, food, beer, water, propane or whatever. It’s usually substantially more than the weight on the title.) Bulldog’s heavy-duty line of couples fits both a-frame and round or straight tongues.
Bulldog is a major supplier of Gooseneck hitches. Their line of under-bed goosenecks install fast, without drilling or welding. Choose above-bed goosenecks with hidden balls, or folding balls. The revolutionary BX1 Gooseneck Coupler has 50% more area in the coupler pocket, (making hooking up simpler), one hand operation, integral grease fittings and easily retrofits to conventional gooseneck trailers.
Bulldog is among the best-known manufacturers of trailer jacks. They manufacture square jacks, round jacks, worm gear jacks, bevel gear jacks, and 12V powered jacks. If you use a trailer more than a few times a year a powered jack is more than a luxury, it’s a necessity. Or try one of their two-speed jacks, one that can shift gears to a much lower ratio when the jack is not just lowering or raising its foot, but actually carrying the weight of the trailer.
Add in Bulldog’s line of hitch and coupler locks, and an extensive catalog full of jack accessories, and you’ll appreciate what other trailering pros have known for years: there’s no skimping on quality when you need a trailer part or accessory that gets used regularly instead of sitting in the yard more than not. Add a new addition to their product line: Max-Frame no-drill receiver hitches for your car or truck.
Founded in 1919 in Wausau, WI above a car dealership by inventor Thomas J Jacob after an accident with a poorly-designed trailer hitch killed one of his prized hunting dogs, Bulldog is still in business. Several acquisitions later as part of Cequent Performance Products, Bulldog is still the leader in high-quality trailer hitches. With Cequent’s resources at their back, they promise to be in the same place after their second hundred years in business.
Get this for your hitch step, they make a great pair!
The king-pin came on time, slipped right into the tube for the goose neck hitch. It is unpainted and had began to get rust spots before we received it. I will need to sand blast it and paint it. It does sit lower than the Goose neck hitch did and the fifth wheel plate in the truck sits higher than the ball would as well, so I do need to cut four inches off the receiver tube on the trailer in order to make it sit level. Overall having three trucks on our property with fifth wheel hitches it only made sense to convert the horse trailer to a king pin so any of the trucks could pull it, this was our best bet to make it work and it does.
The product was well made and met all my expectations.
| Posted by Steve | (Melbourne, ON)
Packaged well. 3 hrs to install with correct tools. Hitch looked great.
Excellent product and timely service. Very satisfied with the product. Great experience doing business with you. Thanks.
I was pleased with the product and the price of the product, however, the shipping cost caught me off guard.
| Posted by George J | (South Hill, VA)
Great product and easy to install. Everything was as advertised. The only problem was that the kit does not include 4 1/2 x 1.75-inch bolts, nuts, and washers to mount the side plates to the frame. I had to buy them at the local hardware.
The product arrived right on time. Just what I ordered and couldn't find it anywhere else for a lower price.
I replaced original with the next larger size. Easy to mount. Works great. Better than original equipment.
Overall, the product we ordered was great, but receiving it was a bad experience, it took too long to get the right one.
- Popular Bulldog Part Numbers
- Bulldog® 0289640300 - Round King Pin Gooseneck Coupler w/o Outer Tube (25000 lbs)
- Bulldog® 580400 - 5/8" Chrome Bent Hitch Pin for 2" and 2-1/2" Receivers
- Bulldog® 0289650300 - Square King Pin Gooseneck Coupler w/o Outer Tube (30000 lbs)
- Bulldog® 580401 - 5/8" Chrome Dogbone Hitch Pin for 2" and 2-1/2" Receivers
- Bulldog® 028243 - Rectangular Mount Coupler with Safaty Pin for 2" Hitch Ball (7000 lbs)
- Bulldog® 580402 - 5/8" Stainless Steel Dogbone Hitch Pin for 2" and 2-1/2" Receivers
- Bulldog® 0287610300 - Adjustable Base Round Gooseneck Coupler w/o Outer Tube (20000 lbs)
- Bulldog® - Gooseneck Coupler Kit
- Bulldog® 182701 - Twin Cam HD Jack (Spring Return)
- Bulldog® 500162 - 5th Wheel Single Drive Landing Gear System (8000 lbs Capacity)
- Bulldog® 0289500300 - Adjustable Round Gooseneck Coupler (30000 lbs)
- Bulldog® 67 0801 - 2-5/16" Wedge Latch
- Bulldog® 028655 - Collar-Lok L/Ball A-Frame Coupler (Low Profile)
- Bulldog® 1700100317 - Weld-On / Bolt-On A-Frame Round Jack (5000 lbs Capacity, 15" Travel, Side Wind, 8.4" Bracket to Ground Retracted)
- Bulldog® 1550101344 - Zinc Plated Weld-On / Bolt-On A-Frame Round Jack (3000 lbs Capacity, 13" Travel, Side Wind, 7" Bracket to Ground Retracted)
- Bulldog® 1291010383 - 3" Dia Adjustable Lunette Ring (14000 lbs)
- Bulldog® 1289050300 - Adjustable Round Short Configuration Gooseneck Coupler w/o Outer Tube (30000 lbs, 19-1/2" Retracted height)
- Bulldog® 580405 - 5/8" Stainless Steel Combo Dogbone Hitch Pin for 2" and 2-1/2" Receivers
- Bulldog® 9470-48 - Under-Bed Gooseneck Complete Kit
- Bulldog® 1289040300 - Adjustable Round Short Configuration Gooseneck Coupler (30000 lbs, 24-1/2" Retracted height)
- Bulldog® 500106 - Bevel Gear Kit
- Bulldog® 190758 - Pipe Mount HD Square Jack with Footplate (8000 lbs Capacity, 15" Travel, Side Wind, 12.66" Bracket to Ground Retracted)
- Bulldog® 150037 - Round Jack w/o Mount (2000 lbs Capacity, 15" Travel, Top Wind)
- Bulldog® 5002581360 - Gear Kit
- Bulldog® 9475-56 - Under-Bed Gooseneck Complete Kit