4" Alumalite Big Step™ Black Round Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Alumalite Big Step™ Side Bars install in minutes, providing great looks, convenience and safety for your vehicle. The steps are place at exactly the right height for easy entry and exit. Size does matter! Available in Black finish.
- Mounting brackets included
- No drilling required for installation
- Bold, 4" diameter is designed to show well on larger trucks
- Hardened T6 aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Raised, custom, non-skid step pads for safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Brushed stainless steel ARIES insignia on each step
- Unique bends to contour to the body of the vehicle
- Made to complement ARIES Big Horn bull bars
- Weight Carrying Capacity 300Lb
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- Sold in pairs with installation hardware included
- Heavy-duty steel mounting brackets
- Limited lifetime warranty (Five-year finish and one-year parts)
To give that oversized truck a real riding partner. When it comes to your pickup truck, Jeep or SUV, if it's "go big or go home", ARIES Big Step 4" round side bars hit the nail on the head. For a solid truck, you need solid truck accessories that can stand up to the rough and tumble of the off-road trail and still look good sitting in your driveway. ARIES 4" round side bars are made to be bigger, bolder and stronger. ARIES design them to be a heavier-duty side bar option that installs easily, provides reliable footing for making that climb and perfectly complements lifted and full-size trucks.
Vehicle-specific design. ARIES Big Step 4" side bars begin with a vehicle-specific design. From the Ford F150 to the Chevy Silverado, ARIES make 4" round side bars for specific makes and models, giving them custom bends, custom-placed step pads and vehicle-specific mounting brackets. The unique shape of each side bar allows for perfect contouring to the body of the truck, and the custom position of the step pads offers optimum functionality with the truck's layout. The mounting brackets of Big Step side bars are made from high-strength carbon steel and bolt to pre-existing factory holes on the frame to eliminate drilling and speed up installation.
Custom, raised step pads. Not only are the step pads of ARIES 4" round side bars placed in custom locations to complement the layout of your vehicle, but they also offer superior comfort for your foot. With a raised, flat pad that covers a large portion of the side rail's width, the step pads provide a generous surface area and are textured to resist slips, even when wet. The step pads are made from tough polypropylene that will not crack over time, and they are fitted with a brushed stainless steel insignia, bearing the ARIES name.
Aries Automotive® has been providing high quality aftermarket products with reliable service since 1997. The company has experienced steady growth year after year, with more and more enthusiasts discovering and appreciating its designs in tubular steel, rubber, and ABS plastic products. To meet the needs of the ever growing number of customers, Aries Automotive has increased their customer support by providing operations throughout North America: Southern California, Mid Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, British Columbia & Ontario, Canada. This has enabled Aries Automotive® to meet the increasing demands for its products and allow for on-time-delivery at competitive prices.