- 100 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 150 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 250 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 300 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 370 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 1000 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 1500 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 2500 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 3000 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 3500 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Acadia Performance Exhaust Systems
- Astro Performance Exhaust Systems
- B-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Caballero Performance Exhaust Systems
- Canyon Performance Exhaust Systems
- CK Pickup Performance Exhaust Systems
- Envoy Performance Exhaust Systems
- G-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- General Performance Exhaust Systems
- I-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Jimmy Performance Exhaust Systems
- P-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- PB-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Safari Performance Exhaust Systems
- Savana Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sierra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sierra Denali Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sonoma Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sprint Performance Exhaust Systems
- Suburban Performance Exhaust Systems
- Syclone Performance Exhaust Systems
- T-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Terrain Performance Exhaust Systems
- Topkick Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tracker Performance Exhaust Systems
- Typhoon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Vandura Performance Exhaust Systems
- W-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Yukon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Yukon Denali Performance Exhaust Systems
CARiD carries an impressive range of GMC exhaust systems. In stock are complete exhaust systems and components for all GMC models, making it very easy to find a suitable exhaust system for your GMC model. Choose the Borla cat back exhaust system for GMC if you would like to add an aggressive growl to your new GMC car. Borla exhausts are made from sturdy stainless steel and do not wear out easily. Like this Borla exhaust system, most of the other GMC exhaust systems at the store are also made from stainless steel, with options for aluminized steel too. This means they all offer lasting performance and are well protected against the effects of the elements, including oxidation. Gibson, Corsa, and MBRP cat back exhaust systems for GMC are just as impressive in performance, offering between 7% and 10% additional power and torque. One quality all these brands share is their ability to boost fuel economy. You’ll get an increment of 2mpg on average when you install any of these exhaust systems.
Replacing your GMC stock manifold with a custom one from Banks may just be what you need to do to improve the performance of your GMC. The stock manifold is too restrictive and does not allow the free flow of exhaust, thus strangling the engine and leading to loss of power. The Banks custom manifold features a wide collector to facilitate fast flow of exhaust gases and is assembled in a manner that keeps backpressure low, thus allowing quick scavenging of exhaust gases. Top grade stainless steel as used to construct GMC exhaust systems guarantees durability, but even more reassuring is the fact that the high performance quality in these exhaust systems is sustained throughout the life of the car. This means no replacements will be required for as long as you own the car.
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places...$430.97 - $1,024.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...$464.04 - $1,105.32
- MagnaFlow® Custom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust SystemCustom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Whether you're a professional custom truck builder or building your own dream in your home garage, the Custom Builder Kit is the perfect choice for your one-off exhaust...Moderate - Aggressive SoundKit Includes All Tubing Clamps and Hangers For Custom Exhaust System$250.40 - $736.52
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series™ Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$470.53 - $1,451.95
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...Moderate - Aggressive SoundDesigned for Serious Off Road Racing$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....Moderate - Aggressive SoundBuilt In Stainless Steel For Durability$202.60 - $940.90
- MagnaFlow® XL Series Diesel Exhaust SystemXL Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These mid-level exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing with mirror polish clamp-on single wall tips. Magnaflow...Moderate - Aggressive SoundBuilt In Stainless Steel For Durability$480.52 - $861.48
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
GMC Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2002 GMC Sierra