The GMC Typhoon, the younger brother of the Syclone pickup, is one of the company's three stunning and simply outrageous models of the early 90's. The Syclone was essentially a juiced up GMC Sonoma pickup truck – that same recipe was later applied to the GMC Jimmy SUV, resulting in this lean and mean road rocket. Powered by the same turbocharged intercooled 4.3-liter V6 via the four-speed automatic, the car also utilizes the full-time four-wheel drive with 35/65 torque split ratio and anti-lock brakes. And just like the Syclone, the car sprints from 0 to 60 mph in around 5.3 seconds and does the quarter-mile in 14 seconds. This being said, this SUV also comes with a decent list of amenities and a combined cargo volume of 67 cubic feet. GMC engineers had to cut down on pure off-road capabilities and towing capacity – but would you care about that when you have the fastest production SUV that can actually give you an easy ride through any winter storm?
The Typhoon's turbocharged V6 needs to push a lot of air through it to produce all its power – and at CARiD we've got the highest-quality stainless steel exhaust systems, designed to ensure maximum performance at greater fuel efficiency. The exhaust systems we feature here are fully compatible with your car and will help you feel and hear its engine in ways you have never imagined.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 16 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $287.18$287.18
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"Sounds great. I recommend this product."
"Had this installed on a 2013 Durmax Diesel, and this cleaned up the back end giving the truck a nice finished look. Too early to tell how this will affect performance over all, but I had a similar system on my other GMC and it was great. Just need to get the cold air intake installed."
"The sound of Borla system is very nice. I like it so much and recommend it to others. "
"This exhaust system is a great product. Installation was easy, and it sounds amazing. Great exhaust for those looking for something that's not annoying when you go cruising down the highway, but sounds beastly enough to be heard when you step on the throttle."
"I've been working a lot lately, so the box is still sitting in the garage. Hope, I'll have some time this weekend. The service was great. The transaction and delivery went really smooth and the system was shipped as promised. I'm definitely going to be a return customer."