GMC Yukon Denali Performance Exhausts
Unleash the full potential of your GMC Yukon Denali with a new custom exhaust system from CARiD. An aftermarket Yukon Denali exhaust system will instantly boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%. To see the best results, replace the Yukon Denali stock exhaust with a high quality performance exhaust as sold by CARiD. There is a rich offering of custom GMC Yukon Denali exhaust systems to choose from. Choose the exhaust system that corresponds with your engine size and trim specifications from the available range of MagnaFlow GMC Yukon Denali Street Series exhaust systems, Borla cat back exhaust systems, Corsa sport exhaust systems, Gibson Dual Sport exhaust system, Flowmaster cat back exhaust system, MBRP cat back exhaust system and CGS cat back exhaust systems. You can pair up the exhaust system with a performance header, muffler or catalytic converter from any of these brands for an additional 10-20hp.
Custom exhaust systems for the GMC Yukon Denali are designed to give a series of benefits beyond power gains. Better throttle response, greater towing power, faster acceleration and lower fuel consumption are some of the benefits you will start to enjoy from your GMC Yukon Denali SUV. The custom exhaust system will turn your Yukon Denali engine note into a powerful roar. Where the stock exhaust system did a good job of masking your engine’s true sound, the GMC Yukon Denali custom exhaust system highlights its roar and thunder. All Yukon Denali exhaust systems at CARiD are made from durable stainless steel and do not rust or leak. Their lasting durability, supported by lifetime warranties, ensures that any purchase you make at CARiD is a one-time investment. The custom exhaust system will remain in use for years and won’t need replacing.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $472.48$472.48
- DynoMax® - Super Turbo™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $371.61$371.61
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $625.90$625.90
- Gibson® - Performance HeaderStarting at: $445.31$445.31
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $748.83$748.83
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $9.48$9.48
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $369.99$369.99
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,075.56$1,075.56
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Catalytic Converter Collector GasketsStarting at: $12.73$12.73
Posted by Shasi C.
"Borla cat-back exhaust split side for my 03 Yukon Denali has a nice look and sound with the Injen cold air intake. It sounds really good. "