- (20)Complete SystemsGMC Suburban
- (1,590)HeadersGMC Suburban
- (275)Catalytic ConvertersGMC Suburban
- (402)MufflersGMC Suburban
- (9)Exhaust StacksGMC Suburban
- (127)Exhaust TipsGMC Suburban
- (391)Exhaust PipesGMC Suburban
- (938)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsGMC Suburban
- (112)Emission ControlGMC Suburban
- (53)Performance ChipsGMC Suburban
Bring out the best of your GMC Suburban engine using a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. All GMC exhaust systems sold at the shop have gone though rigorous testing to ascertain their reliability, and we can say with confidence that they deliver exceptionally well. Quite different from the stock exhaust system in design and operation, custom exhaust systems work to optimize the engine’s operations, increasing exhaust flow and opening up the passageway for spent gases to flow out of the engine. This laves the engine free to take in of clean air-fuel mixture, which it needs in order to generate power. The stock exhaust system, being much smaller in size, is not well designed to do this and is to blame for a good portion of the engine power lost during the SUV’s operations.
To get maximum impact from any GMC Suburban custom exhaust system, buy only the exhaust system designed for your Suburban trim. This not only gives an exact fit, but also ensures that the exhaust system capacity matches that of the engine, so that an equal amount of air and fuel is supported out of the system right from the engine to the exhaust tailpipe. An imbalance on any end would cause build-up or even stagnation and would hinder the engine from operating as it should. When it comes to GMC Suburban exhausts, you have plenty to choose from and this will not be a problem. We have a range of Gibson exhaust systems as well as performance headers, catalytic converters, mufflers, and exhaust kits from Flowmaster, Borla, MagnaFlow, MBPR, Weapon-R and Onki. A direct replacement exhaust system will increase engine output by as much a 10%. Adding a performance component will boost power by a further 10-20hp. In addition to this, your car’s engine efficiency is enhanced, and this increases your gas mileage.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Dual Sport Exhaust SystemDual Sport Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual Exhaust System by Gibson. When youre ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $790.20
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Deegan 38 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDeegan 38 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Finish: Natural. Exhaust System Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Quantity: Dual. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Exit Location: Exit Behind Rear Tire. Tip...$614.22 - $816.33
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
GMC Suburban Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
1996 Buick Century