How exciting it is to drive a GMC Grand Canyon! Even with the gutsy performance it gives, you wouldn’t mind a little more power from the track if you are like most Grand Canyon owners. A custom exhaust system can help you get optimal improvement in performance from your Grand Canyon engine. Pick the right one from the wide range available at the CARiD auto parts store. All are built specifically to boost engine power. This they do by maximizing exhaust flow to release any power that is trapped within the engine. There are many factors that make the stock exhaust system highly ineffective, not least among these being size, design and the materials they are made from. Performance exhaust systems overcome all these barriers to expose the engine’s maximum potential. By upgrading your exhaust system from stock to custom, you open the door for your engine to exercise its full potential. MagnaFlow, Gibson and MBRP have a range of best quality exhaust systems for the GMC Grand Canyon. Install any of them to enjoy up to 10% extra power.
The GMC Grand Canyon custom exhaust system works subtly to improve engine efficiency. This it does by lowering backpressure to the right level. The right amount of backpressure prevents air-fuel mixture from passing through the engine cylinder and into the exhaust system unburned. Consequently, the truck’s fuel consumption goes down and you begin to notice positive improvement in fuel mileage. Like most custom exhaust systems, GMC Grand Canyon custom exhausts sound great. The depth and volume of exhaust note varies from one exhaust system to the next but overall, all have an aggressive edge with none of the resonance that is present in the stock exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $372.19$372.19
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $219.99$219.99
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $585.39$585.39
- Gibson® - Dual Sport™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $447.88$447.88
- MBRP® - XP Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $284.99$284.99
- Gibson® - Extreme Dual™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $447.88$447.88
- Gibson® - Split Rear™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $447.88$447.88
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
"It was easy to put on in minutes, so the product is great for any vehicle."