Dodge Trailer Hitches
- Avenger Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Trailer Hitches
- Charger Trailer Hitches
- Colt Trailer Hitches
- CV Trailer Hitches
- Dakota Trailer Hitches
- Dart Trailer Hitches
- Durango Trailer Hitches
- Grand Caravan Trailer Hitches
- Intrepid Trailer Hitches
- Journey Trailer Hitches
- Magnum Trailer Hitches
- Neon Trailer Hitches
- Nitro Trailer Hitches
- Promaster Trailer Hitches
Whether you have a Dodge sedan or pickup, a trailer hitch is a necessary part to tow any load. It is necessary to have the right hitch for your Dodge if you want to make your towing safe and secure. With a whole variety of trailer hitches on the auto market, it is easy to get confused. You have to know several things to choose the finest product. First of all, you need to know your vehicle's towing capacity that is pointed in the owner's manual. You shouldn't forget that those who set limits on the load weight do have a reason. Then you have to know the weight you want to tow. And the last thing you should do is to visit our catalog that contains the widest selection of car accessories to choose the finest Dodge trailer hitch.
The CARiD's team showcased top products made of first-class materials by the most admired aftermarket brands such as Tow Ready, Pro Series, CURT, Hidden Hitch, and many others. Working with reputable brands, we can guarantee that each product you buy here will serve you for years to come. Moreover, whatever auto accessory you need, you are welcome to our collection that lists everything you may need from hitch balls to electrical connectors.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 41 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hemi Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Dodge LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.68$159.68
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.74$147.74
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.33$12.33
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Tow Ready® - Multi-Plug T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $37.43$37.43
"The hitch was easy to install and hides very nice. I have a 2013 Challenger and was concern with it being very visible from the rear. Great quality item and seems very strong. I'm using it for my bike rack when I go biking."
"This hitch is perfect. It is pretty much hidden under the bumper. Installation was just like the video. My buddy and I gave the steaks to the ladies to BBQ and we had the hitch on before they were done making dinner. Simple."
"Purchased this product to put on my 2012 Dodge Ram. This is a real eye-catcher. I have had a lot of comments. Well worth the price and the quality is over the top. Very, very nice."
"The price was right! It's light and fits right in there! I went and bought a lock/pin at Shucks, and I have used it several times already and works Great! lol "
"Quality, well made. This appears to be forged - heavy - looks and feels like it could tow a tank. Painted baked enamel finish is tough. Great Service, Fast Delivery and Right Product."