Dodge Challenger Trailer Hitches
The Dodge Challenger, like its name suggests, can face up to any challenge on the road. A strong engine, good mechanics and ample stability are just some of its strong points. To ensure that you are not limited in how much you can tow on your Challenger, get a fitting trailer hitch from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide selection of Dodge Challenger trailer hitches from the industry’s finest manufacturers. Brand names like Tow Ready, CURT, Cequent, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch are what you find at CARiD. All produce superior quality hitches, so you won’t ever have to worry about your trailer hitch breaking down, coming apart or getting stuck on the car. The only thing you have to strictly consider is your Challenger’s towing capacity. The car maker has indicated the maximum you can carry or tow on your Dodge Challenger, and this is what you should stick to every time you’re hauling loads.
Some Dodge Challenger trailer hitches will support up to 3,000 lbs, others have capacity for slightly more and yet others a capacity for much less. If you think you’ll need to regularly haul larger cargo in the future, it would be helpful to choose a hitch with a higher capacity, so that you do not have to buy another hitch when the time comes for you to haul heavier loads. Durability and reliability is what the trailer hitches from CARiD are all about. Made from hardwearing steel, they last long and are one of the few auto accessories you’ll never have to replace due to wear throughout the years you own the Challenger. A powder coating ensures that’s they are well protected from corrosion, so it won’t be a problem if they get rained or snowed on. Additionally, each hitch comes with a lifetime or limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, which should reassure you.
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car Coverfrom $239.75 - $252.37# 9974653
- # 7574763
- # 12787113
| Posted by Javier | (Raleigh, NC)
The hitch was easy to install and hides very nice. I have a 2013 Challenger and was concern with it being very visible from the rear. Great quality item and seems very strong. I'm using it for my bike rack when I go biking.
- Dodge Challenger Models
- Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Base Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Premium Trailer Hitches
- Challenger R/T Trailer Hitches
- Challenger R/T Classic Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Rallye Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Rallye Redline Trailer Hitches
- Challenger SE Trailer Hitches
- Challenger SRT8 Trailer Hitches
- Challenger SXT Trailer Hitches
- Challenger SXT Plus Trailer Hitches
- Challenger Scat Pack Trailer Hitches
- Challenger T/A Trailer Hitches