Dodge Ram Trailer Hitches
The Dodge Ram pickup truck has a strong engine, wide suspension and tremendous off roader capability. It has a large cargo area and a spacious cabin. However, you need to attach a trailer to it to reap the full benefits of its power. CARiD stocks a wide range of Dodge Ram trailer hitches to meet the differing needs of its clients. The hitches on offer are varied and include weigh-carrying hitches, weigh-distribution hitches and gooseneck and 5th wheel hitches. Gooseneck trailer hitches dump the weight of the tongue on the rear axle making it easy to drive in crosswinds. In addition, stability is enhanced because the trailer does not attempt to steer the vehicle from behind the bumper. Load distribution is a very important factor to consider before embarking on your journey. Insufficient tongue weight has been identified as the major cause of trailer sway. Always ensure the load is distributed properly across the trailer to avoid being a danger to other road users.
Dodge Ram trailer hitches are completely welded constructions designed precisely to fit specific makes and models. No adjustments are required. However, for gooseneck and 5th wheel hitches, some drilling on the trailer bed is required. The dealers provide a template to ensure that you place the holes correctly. After that, installation is quite straightforward. It should take you less than half an hour to complete the installation given the right tools and an instruction manual to guide you on systematically through the process. In addition, CARiD carries different accessories to help you install and operate the hitch. These include electrical connectors, hitch covers, receiver mounts and balls. You also need not worry about the reliability of the product in the long term, as the manufacturers provide a limited lifetime warranty with each hitch to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship of the product.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $71.02$71.02
- Draw-Tite® - Gooseneck Rail KitStarting at: $167.56$167.56
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $39.68$39.68
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Eurosport Daytona® - Dodge Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $77.97$77.97
- Reese® - 5th Wheel Install KitStarting at: $252.40$252.40
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - 7-Way Flat Pin 5th Wheel 7' Connector AssemblyStarting at: $84.01$84.01
- DefenderWorx® - 2" Hitch CoverStarting at: $55.85$55.85
| Posted by Paul | (Mono, ON)
It took a long time for the wiring kit to get here. This not the fault of CARiD but rather of the manufacturer. I contacted CURT ,t5he manufacturer and they said the wire kit was in stock but it was back ordered for several weeks. and I had no way of connecting up the control. CARiD did a good job of keeping us posted on what was going on. Good job
1500 • 2500 • 3500 • 4500 • 5500 • Ram 1500 • Ram 2500 • Ram 3500 • Ram 4000 • Ram 4500 • Ram 5500 and submodels: Big Horn • Laramie • Laramie Longhorn • Outdoorsman • SLT • Sport • ST • SXT • Tradesman • Express • Tradesman HD • HFE • Laramie Limited • R/T • Lone Star • Special Service • Power Wagon • Base • WS • SRT-10 • Hemi Sport • Rumble Bee • TRX4 • TRX • Custom • Lujo