Huge and powerful, the muscular Dodge Journey SUV can hold its own on any track, rough or paved. It has a powerful engine and strong suspension. The interior cabin is luxurious and provides a comfortable ride quality. This SUV is spacious, accommodating no less than seven persons with decent cargo space at the back. Its huge space and strong towing capacity makes it a favorite choice of vehicle for many families. A trailer would certainly provide the extra space required by a large family. You will also require a trailer hitch to attach the trailer to the vehicle. CARiD stocks a wide variety of Dodge Journey trailer hitches from the most reputable manufacturers. Your first step should be to determine your Journey’s towing capacity. This will enable you make the right choice when you need to buy a trailer and a trailer hitch. CARiD stocks weight-carrying hitches and weight distribution hitches, Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches. The last two are best used on large and heavy trailers.
Dodge Journey trailer hitches are engineered by competent professionals to guarantee precision and safety. They are manufactured from top-grade materials to ensure durability and reliable performance, and are designed for precise fitment of specific makes and models. No drilling action is required, with most of them designed to bolt right into your vehicle. Trailer hitches are all-weather products and are therefore suitable for different weather conditions. They are also not susceptible to rust - each trailer hitch has a black powdered covering to prevent corrosion. In addition, these products come with a limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship. You can rest assured that you product is top quality and any defects arising will be promptly handled by the manufacturers. CARiD also stocks all the accessories necessary for the proper operation of your hitch including electrical connectors, correct balls and mounts among others.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - 4x4 Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Dodge LogoStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Reese® - Class 3 / Class 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.19$137.19
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite® ModuleStarting at: $42.88$42.88
Posted by Maria S.
"Quality, well made. This appears to be forged - heavy - looks and feels like it could tow a tank. Painted baked enamel finish is tough. Great Service, Fast Delivery and Right Product."
Posted by Judy G.
"Love it....don't hesitate in buying this...I got the new black one and love it. It is.a rubber type bag with heavy duty zippers and quality constructions."
Posted by Jason W.
"This seems like a good harness to run electrical wires on a camper to pull a boat trailer behind. Nothing fancy, takes care of turning, brake, tail and ground all in one sweep and is far cheaper then separate wire, plus the fact that the wire colors match most wiring colors."