Dodge Caliber Trailer Hitches
Hauling large objects, sports vehicle, cargo, trailer and other heavy items can be hard if you don’t have the right equipment. Luckily, there are plenty of Dodge Caliber Trailer Hitches at CARiD that you can choose from for your hauling needs. You can also grab a great hitch receiver cover to help keep your hitch safe. The Class 1 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch is a beauty. This trailer hitch is great for moving a trailer or extremely heavy items thanks to its 2000 lbs. weight capacity. Another frame that you can look into at CARiD is the Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite. This trailer can also carry up to 2000 lbs and has a tongue weight of 200 lbs. Add the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by Lund if you need to move something that can be stacked or would fit nicely on this cargo carrier. The 20 x 60 inch square platform holds up to 500 lbs and has a black powder coat finish to help prevent corrosion.
The Rear Trailer Hitch Receiver by CURT allows for you to add a hitch receiver to help transfer excess tongue weight to your vehicle’s front axle. You can also easily mount a bike rack or cargo carrier. You can keep your hitch receiver safe with hitch covers from ONKI. Instillation and removal is quite easy and just require you to adjust a nut and pin. This stainless steel hitch cover is polished and embossed with an H2 factory logo. If you don’t like this cover design, try the WWJD Hitch Receiver Cover. It’s made of a high quality plastic and consists of a wonderful acrylic finish. The Oval 2” Hitch Cover by DefenderWorx is made of high quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum for durability and will ensure that your hitch and hitch receiver are fully protected. You can also try the 100% stainless steel Autogold Chrome Hitch Cover, which helps dilute corroding.
| Posted by Kurt | (Enterprise, AL)
The product arrived in a timely manner and was installed after 2hours of hassle with aligning holes and widening holes so that 4 of the 6 bolts would fit. The last 2 bolts were the wrong size so after a trip to the hardware store and purchasing the correct size of bolts and then drilling out 2 holes to use them in. Bottom Line: The hitch will work but a lack of quality in the initial welding and hardware stock made this a real pain in my **s.
- Popular Caliber Part Numbers
- CURT® 55050 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- Draw-Tite® 24769 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 60832 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56162 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- Draw-Tite® 118552 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD Module
- Dodge Caliber Models
- Caliber Canada Value Package Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Express Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Heat Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Mainstreet Trailer Hitches
- Caliber R/T Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Rush Trailer Hitches
- Caliber SE Trailer Hitches
- Caliber SE Plus Trailer Hitches
- Caliber SRT-4 Trailer Hitches
- Caliber SXT Trailer Hitches
- Caliber SXT Plus Trailer Hitches
- Caliber Uptown Trailer Hitches