Bargman Trailer Lighting
Bargman is the lighting and electrical connection arm of trailer industry megagiant Cequent. With over a dozen brands under their umbrella, Cequent has innovative products for every aspect of the RV, towing and trailering industry. Bargman products was originally founded in 1931 to provide electrical products for the military. Now they provide support for the commercial truck and light-duty trailer industry throughout North America.
- Bargman® - 85 Series Recessed Triple Tail LightStarting at: $34.47$34.47
- Bargman® - 84 Series LED Red Tail LightStarting at: $78.98$78.98
- Bargman® - 86 Series Single Stop / Tail / Turn LightStarting at: $15.80$15.80
- Bargman® - 86 Series Tail LightStarting at: $17.86$17.86
- Bargman® - 86 Series Wrap-Around Clearance LightStarting at: $6.32$6.32
- Bargman® - 2-3/4" Clearance Light with Two Wire Construction and White BaseStarting at: $2.74$2.74
- Bargman® - Security / Utility LightStarting at: $9.97$9.97
- Bargman® - 79 Series Porch LightStarting at: $3.93$3.93
- Bargman® - 6" Oval LED Tail LightsStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Bargman® - 92 Series Red Tail LightStarting at: $4.96$4.96
- Bargman® - Heavy Duty Cold Weather 7-Way Molded Trailer End ConnectorStarting at: $45.90$45.90
- Bargman® - 6-Way Metal ConnectorStarting at: $14.63$14.63
- Bargman® - Car End Tester with LED DisplayStarting at: $12.28$12.28
- Bargman® - 7-Way Blade AdapterStarting at: $15.24$15.24
- Bargman® - Breakaway SystemStarting at: $35.02$35.02
- Bargman® - 78 Series Porch LightStarting at: $4.35$4.35
- Bargman® - 76 Series Interior Light with LensStarting at: $3.17$3.17
- Bargman® - 80 Series Porch LightsStarting at: $5.15$5.15
- Bargman® - Clearance LightStarting at: $8.40$8.40
- Bargman® - 58 Series Clearance / Side Marker LightStarting at: $1.90$1.90
- Bargman® - 78 Series Porch LightStarting at: $3.65$3.65
Check with Bargman for the most innovative products in trailer lighting. And there’s one word you need to remember: LEDs. The industry is rapidly jumping on the LED bandwagon, and for good reasons. LEDS enjoy far longer service life, generally longer than the lifespan of the vehicle they’re mounted on, tremendous resistance to vibration, and dramatically reduced current draw. Whether you need clearance lights, or tail and brake lights, Bargman has a number of solutions, either to upgrade your existing trailer or for outfitting your newly-constructed rig.
Exterior lighting upgraded to LEDs is a no-brainer for running lights, brake and turn signals to reduce the load on the tow vehicle electrical system, but don’t forget the inside of your box trailer, toy hauler or RV. LEDs are a great lighting system there, and will make your trailer battery last a lot longer between charges. Of course, Bargman has conventional incandescent lighting products as well.
Hooking up your trailer, whether it’s a big RV, a popup camper or a 4-stall horse trailer, Bargman has breakaway kits to apply your electrical trailer brakes in the unlikely event of the trailer coming unhitched at speed. How about some prewired harnesses with trailer plugs installed, for either the car end or the trailer end? And you’ll need mounting brackets for the trailer and vehicle plugs, too. You’ll need testers for the wiring, and if you tow a lot of different trailers, there’s nothing to make hookup simpler than the right adapter to plug a 4-wire trailer into a 7-wire vehicle connector without rewiring either one.
Here’s one example of Bargmans’s innovation: if you have a 5th wheel trailer, sometimes it’s tough to get the 7-wire trailer umbilical to reach the plug under the bumper. No problem, simply add a 7-way socket in the bed near the 5th wheel. Bargman has a prewired connector with a 90-degree bend molded into the wire to fit in between the bed wall and outer fender. Better yet, it has connectors on the other end of the wires to plug into the factory harness at the original connector, making the whole installation a splice-free, plug-and-play fifteen-minute deal.
Founded in 1931 to provide electrical connection products for the U.S. military, the Bargman brand has been a leader in innovation in the light duty trailer and recreational vehicle markets. With emphasis on new designs and quality products for decades, Bargman has become part of the Cequent Performance Products empire, which covers the RV and trailer-towing industry like a blanket, with over 15 brands under their corporate umbrella.
Was a perfect replacement for the original. Even the mounting holes lined up. Very bright and a big improvement over the bulb type. Just a note to others... A replacement LED type flasher relay will be also needed so the blinkers will be the correct speed. Highly recommend this product.