Trailer hitches are a great asset to your Dodge. Use them to attach cargo carriers, tow boats or automobiles, and your Dark will be bale to haul almost anything you can think of. Whether you want to tow a boat, sports gear or even trailer along, the right trailer hitch can do the trick. Taking a moment to check out the Dodge Dart trailer hitches at CARiD will allow you to find the one that has the qualities you need. Each trailer has different properties as far as building material, style, design, weight carrying capacity, size and finish are concerned. A Class 1 trailer hitch has a weight carrying capacity of 2000 lbs. The Class 5 trailer hitch on the other hand has a weight carrying capacity of up to 10,000 pounds. The Class 1 Dodge Dart Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch is a durable trailer hitch that can be used for a multitude of tasks. You can use it to haul motorcycles, jet skis, cargo and other items.
Your Dart trailer hitch will come in handy when you want to tailgate. Tailgating is a wonderful tradition around the world for major sports fans. With the right hitch, you’ll easily haul a grill, meats, beverages and all the fixings you need to your favorite sports game and enjoying some food in the parking lot before the game starts. Go for a trailer hitch that can hold the weight of all the items your party will need. A great asset if you want to tailgate is the Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by Lund. It has a platform of 20x60 inches and holds up to 500 lbs. It’s also a great asset for moving bikes or sporting gear. Add a Rear Trailer Hitch Receiver by CURT to mount your bike rack or cargo carrier. This receiver equalizes the excess tongue weight to the front axle of your vehicle for easier hauling.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hemi Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Dodge LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.12$152.12
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.16$142.16
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.08$148.08
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"This harness is perfect for towing. I bought it from Carid.com and it arrived quickly. There isn't much else to talk about other than it is everything it is advertised to be."