- (85)Shocks & StrutsDodge Challenger
- (30)Coil SpringsDodge Challenger
- (1)Leaf SpringsDodge Challenger
- (153)Control ArmsDodge Challenger
- Sway BarsDodge Challenger
- (26)Ball JointsDodge Challenger
- Torsion BarsDodge Challenger
- (1)Shock & Strut HardwareDodge Challenger
- Suspension BushingsDodge Challenger
- Alignment KitsDodge Challenger
The Dodge Challenger is the name of three different generations of American vehicles manufactured by Dodge. It was produced as a full-size sedan in 1959, mid-size pony car from 1969 to 1974, subcompact car from 1978 to 1983, and full-size pony car from 2008 to present days. Are you the owner of this car and have problems with its suspension system? To purchase premium replacement suspension parts visit our website. We offer a full assortment of quality Dodge Challenger suspension parts made from first-class materials for lasting service life and carefully manufactured to ensure a perfect fit.
Whether you are searching for shocks, struts, or sway bars, you will find these and many other products on our website. Don't waste your precious time and place your order right now. Our reasonable prices will definitely surprise you in a good way, so you will be able to purchase quality products without breaking the bank. Our team gathered only quality suspension parts from top manufacturers such as Koni, Auto 7, Rein, Bilstein, etc. If you have any questions about this or that suspension part, don't hesitate to contact our team of professionals. Your Dodge Challenger deserves great quality parts only!
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- KYB® Gas-a-Just Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$26.29 - $126.42
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity.$16.23 - $160.00
- Sachs® Super Touring Shock & StrutSuper Touring Shock & Strut by Sachs.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$27.63 - $630.31
- ACDelco® Professional Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...$27.53 - $202.40
- MOOG® Lateral Arm BushingLateral Arm Bushing by MOOG. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...$38.29 - $249.05
- MOOG® Control Arm AssemblyControl Arm Assembly by MOOG. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball joints and premium bushings pre-installed.$35.24 - $407.02
- MOOG® Radius Arm and Ball JointRadius Arm and Ball Joint by MOOG. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your...$24.24 - $317.40
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$27.65 - $241.77
- Centric® Lateral Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyLateral Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric. The company has one of the industrys best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.$24.03 - $136.68
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...$12.60 - $240.76
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...$16.27 - $129.63
- Falcon® Control ArmControl Arm by Falcon. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.$13.71 - $89.06
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.