- (21)Complete SystemsDodge Challenger
- (260)HeadersDodge Challenger
- (83)Catalytic ConvertersDodge Challenger
- (235)MufflersDodge Challenger
- (149)Exhaust TipsDodge Challenger
- (278)Exhaust PipesDodge Challenger
- (231)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsDodge Challenger
- (154)Emission ControlDodge Challenger
- (182)Performance ChipsDodge Challenger
The Dodge Challenger delivers muscle car performance with a rare ease. Add an appealing retro-look, superior riding comfort and affordability to this and you have a car aptly suited for your needs. But can you sustain this superior performance over the years? Yes you can, with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Challenger custom exhaust systems are specially built to maximize engine efficiency and enhance overall power output. This they do by ensuring that no power is used to expel spent gases from the exhaust system. In sharp contrast, the stock exhaust system can only support minimum levels of exhaust flow. This creates high amounts of backpressure within the system and part of the power generated has to be used to keep the exhaust system functionality as normal as possible. When you install a custom exhaust system, it automatically reduces backpressure to an acceptable level, preserving engine power which manifests as extra horsepower.
You should begin to notice a drop in consumption levels after installing the Challenger custom exhaust.. Fuel efficiency is one of the areas where a custom exhaust makes the greatest difference, alongside power output and torque. With the right custom exhaust, you should gain an additional 1-2mpg on your mileage. This amount can increase slightly if you make it a habit to drive sensibly, because the Challenger generally has good fuel economy returns. Picking the right exhaust won’t be a hard task, since there is something for every Challenger model. Right from the old generation Challenger released in 1970 to modern 2013 models, CARiD has performance exhausts for them all. And the manufacturers do not disappoint either; we have Dodge Challenger cat back exhaust systems from aFe, Corsa, Borla, CGS and Flowmaster, as well as performance headers and pipes from MagnaFlow, BBK, MBRP and Gibson.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,319.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as...$159.99 - $729.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow® Ceramic Coated Performance HeaderCeramic Coated Performance Header by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic...Easy and a cost effective solution to add horsepower and torque to your engineEnsures proper operation of engine cylinders fighting the back pressure$770.45 - $903.95
- Corsa® Xtreme Series Stainless Steel Ehaust SystemXtreme Axle-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Axle-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Series: Xtreme. Tip Inlet...Most Aggressive Sound LevelDeep Growl at Idle$719.00 - $2,369.00
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Dodge Challenger Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2013 Dodge Challenger