- (19)Complete SystemsDodge Challenger
- (58)HeadersDodge Challenger
- (27)Catalytic ConvertersDodge Challenger
- (177)MufflersDodge Challenger
- (7)Exhaust StacksDodge Challenger
- (146)Exhaust TipsDodge Challenger
- (150)Exhaust PipesDodge Challenger
- (74)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsDodge Challenger
- (107)Emission ControlDodge Challenger
- (49)Performance ChipsDodge Challenger
The Dodge Challenger delivers muscle car performance with a rare ease. Add an appealing retro-look, superior riding comfort and affordability to this and you have a car aptly suited for your needs. But can you sustain this superior performance over the years? Yes you can, with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Challenger custom exhaust systems are specially built to maximize engine efficiency and enhance overall power output. This they do by ensuring that no power is used to expel spent gases from the exhaust system. In sharp contrast, the stock exhaust system can only support minimum levels of exhaust flow. This creates high amounts of backpressure within the system and part of the power generated has to be used to keep the exhaust system functionality as normal as possible. When you install a custom exhaust system, it automatically reduces backpressure to an acceptable level, preserving engine power which manifests as extra horsepower.
You should begin to notice a drop in consumption levels after installing the Challenger custom exhaust.. Fuel efficiency is one of the areas where a custom exhaust makes the greatest difference, alongside power output and torque. With the right custom exhaust, you should gain an additional 1-2mpg on your mileage. This amount can increase slightly if you make it a habit to drive sensibly, because the Challenger generally has good fuel economy returns. Picking the right exhaust won’t be a hard task, since there is something for every Challenger model. Right from the old generation Challenger released in 1970 to modern 2013 models, CARiD has performance exhausts for them all. And the manufacturers do not disappoint either; we have Dodge Challenger cat back exhaust systems from aFe, Corsa, Borla, CGS and Flowmaster, as well as performance headers and pipes from MagnaFlow, BBK, MBRP and Gibson.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Outlaw Exhaust SystemOutlaw Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$430.97 - $1,024.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemCompetition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not...$479.03 - $2,536.09
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® ATAK Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® American Muscle Car Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in this...$222.79 - $953.58
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Dodge Challenger Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2013 Dodge Challenger