Dodge Suspension Systems
- Avenger Suspension Systems
- Caliber Suspension Systems
- Challenger Suspension Systems
- Charger Suspension Systems
- Colt Suspension Systems
- CV Suspension Systems
- Dakota Suspension Systems
- Dart Suspension Systems
- Durango Suspension Systems
- Grand Caravan Suspension Systems
- Intrepid Suspension Systems
- Journey Suspension Systems
- Magnum Suspension Systems
- Neon Suspension Systems
- Nitro Suspension Systems
- Promaster Suspension Systems
As one of America's favorite car manufacturers, Dodge produce a car for just about every driver, from iconic vehicles like the unmistakable Charger or the cool Viper, through to tough, bold cars like the Grand Caravan and the Ram Van. Whatever the style of Dodge car you drive, we have everything you need to make it perform at its best and give you the ride quality you want, whether it's comfort for your daily commute or performance for the track! The great range of Dodge suspension products we stock here at CARiD give you the opportunity to upgrade and improve the suspension on your Dodge, and at great prices, too!
Our range of Dodge suspension systems and shock absorbers includes products from the companies who lead the industry in suspension technology and innovation. This means brands like Skyjacker, Hellwig, Energy Suspension, Air Lift, Eibach, Rancho, Hotchkis, Prothane, Competition Engineering and more are all here for you to choose from, whether you are looking for air compressor kits, sway bars, struts, master bushing kits or anything else suspension related. Check out what we have in store for your Dodge model and year, and take advantage of our fabulous deals today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 9 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Energy Suspension® - Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetStarting at: $122.24$122.24
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemStarting at: $350.00$350.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- Eibach® - Pro-Spacer KitStarting at: $156.75$156.75
- KW Suspensions® - Hydraulic Lift SystemStarting at: $8,249.99$8,249.99
- Warrior® - Leaf Spring ShackleStarting at: $55.90$55.90
- DC Sports® - Front Carbon Steel Strut BarStarting at: $153.90$153.90
- Truxx® - Suspension Front Leveling KitStarting at: $227.00$227.00
- KONI® - Front Sport Strut InsertStarting at: $182.00$182.00
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
"Helper spring is easy to install, it stabilized the vehicle, for all sense and purpose for what it is meant to do it does very well. It took me all of 15 minutes to install, both sides. Thank you, CARiD, for introducing this product. "
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."