- 200 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 300 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 300M Performance Exhaust Systems
- Aspen Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cirrus Performance Exhaust Systems
- Concorde Performance Exhaust Systems
- Conquest Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cordoba Performance Exhaust Systems
- Crossfire Performance Exhaust Systems
- Daytona Performance Exhaust Systems
- Dynasty Performance Exhaust Systems
- E-Class Performance Exhaust Systems
- Executive Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fifth Avenue Performance Exhaust Systems
- Imperial Performance Exhaust Systems
- Intrepid Performance Exhaust Systems
- Laser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Le Baron Performance Exhaust Systems
- LHS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Neon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Newport Performance Exhaust Systems
- New Yorker Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pacifica Performance Exhaust Systems
- Prowler Performance Exhaust Systems
- PT Cruiser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Saratoga Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sebring Performance Exhaust Systems
- TC Performance Exhaust Systems
- Town and Country Performance Exhaust Systems
- Voyager Performance Exhaust Systems
- Windsor Performance Exhaust Systems
Check out the wide variety of Chrysler exhaust systems in stock at the CARiD store. The Chrysler is never really complete without the enticing performance of a custom exhaust system. Bearing in mind that the Chrysler is a dream car for many, each exhaust system is designed to make this car even more appealing. CARiD has on sale all your favorite performance parts brands from Flowmaster and Gibson to MagnaFlow, Borla, RBP, MBRP, Weapon-R, Injen, CGS, Onki, Zunden, Banks and more. Buying a brand new Chrysler exhaust system allows you to enjoy superior performance from your Chrysler. Whichever Chrysler model you’re currently driving, we have the perfect exhaust for it. Chrysler exhaust systems are built using the best quality exhaust materials for durability. Their very design is professional and clean, automatically adding to the streamlined and polished look of the Chrysler. You’ll have huge amounts of power and torque to enjoy, additions that will make driving your Chrysler a real joy.
Choose from custom built mufflers and headers to customized catalytic converters, exhaust tips, tailpipes and clamps from the aforementioned brands. Each comes fully optimized to enhance engine power, and you can count on it to deliver beyond your expectations. The clean lines of the exhaust tailpipes and tips only serve to highlight the lustrous nature of the Chrysler, which manages to make your car even more visible. Good for your ego! Also important to a lot of Chrysler owners is the fact that the exhaust system will magnify your engine sound to a low and powerful rumble. The new sound is way deeper than the stock exhaust note and correctly denotes the power inside the Chrysler engine. You’ll be glad you bought one.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow® Ceramic Coated Performance HeaderCeramic Coated Performance Header by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic...Easy and a cost effective solution to add horsepower and torque to your engineEnsures proper operation of engine cylinders fighting the back pressure$770.45 - $903.95
- Corsa® Xtreme Series Stainless Steel Ehaust SystemXtreme Axle-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Axle-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Series: Xtreme. Tip Inlet...Most Aggressive Sound LevelDeep Growl at Idle$719.00 - $2,369.00
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a "murdered-out" custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat black. MBRP has the final...Mellow, authoritative exhaust note16 GA aluminized steel construction$184.49 - $1,204.99
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Chrysler Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Dodge Charger