Get your PT Cruiser roaring and rearing to go with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Built to enhance engine performance, the PT Cruiser custom exhaust delivers by increasing horsepower and torque, giving your car the additional power needed to make it a power horse. While the stock exhaust does a good job keeping things flowing within the car and engine system, it is only capable of getting rid of a small amount of exhaust flow at a time because of its narrow and winding pipes. Very different in design, the custom exhaust system has larger pipes with few to zero bends. This allows a higher volume of exhaust flow to pass through the system at all times and reduces backpressure to the right level, making it easy for the engine to operate at optimal level and produce more power.
Get the right exhaust for your PT Cruiser from the rich offering at CARiD. Borla, MagnaFlow and Gibson cat back and swept side exhaust systems for the PT Cruiser will give you the most desirable results, with most of them averaging 10% extra power and torque. You will get the greatest increase in power and torque if you replace the stock exhaust system completely. Alternatively, you can complement your exhaust system with custom designed exhaust pipes, headers, muffler and catalytic converters from Flowmaster, Onki and RBP, in addition to the brands mentioned above. With a custom exhaust in place, your PT Cruiser will sound like the power machine it is. You will enjoy listening to the new aggressive engine note from the car, a note that remains controlled even at cruising speeds. For several hundred dollars, a Chrysler PT Cruiser custom exhaust system gives you more power, enhanced performance, great sound and looks. Once you buy one, you’re done. You won’t be back in the shop for another performance exhaust until years later.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 7 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.71$321.71
- AMI® - Dual Pipe KitStarting at: $108.40$108.40
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Original MufflerStarting at: $77.50$77.50
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $552.39$552.39
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $681.69$681.69
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $291.37$291.37
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $37.95$37.95
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Turn Down TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
"The appearance of this exhaust is great through and through. The installation was very easy and 100% satisfying. The price is right for the quality of the product which makes it a great value. Very pleased."
"Installed on the 2012 Chrysler 300. Fits right, is in to replace the stock exhaust. Has a great sound. Exactly what I was looking for!"
"Looks great, sounds even better. Customer service was the best, on top of that the exhaust showed up 3 days before they said it would. Highly recommend CARiD."
"I was originally going to be getting an OEM exhaust but it was going to take a month and cost twice as much. I got this piece instead for half the money, it looks great and arrived quickly."
"very nice "