Check out the wide variety of Chrysler exhaust systems in stock at the CARiD store. The Chrysler is never really complete without the enticing performance of a custom exhaust system. Bearing in mind that the Chrysler is a dream car for many, each exhaust system is designed to make this car even more appealing. CARiD has on sale all your favorite performance parts brands from Flowmaster and Gibson to MagnaFlow, Borla, RBP, MBRP, Weapon-R, Injen, CGS, Onki, Zunden, Banks and more. Buying a brand new Chrysler exhaust system allows you to enjoy superior performance from your Chrysler. Whichever Chrysler model you’re currently driving, we have the perfect exhaust for it. Chrysler exhaust systems are built using the best quality exhaust materials for durability. Their very design is professional and clean, automatically adding to the streamlined and polished look of the Chrysler. You’ll have huge amounts of power and torque to enjoy, additions that will make driving your Chrysler a real joy.
Choose from custom built mufflers and headers to customized catalytic converters, exhaust tips, tailpipes and clamps from the aforementioned brands. Each comes fully optimized to enhance engine power, and you can count on it to deliver beyond your expectations. The clean lines of the exhaust tailpipes and tips only serve to highlight the lustrous nature of the Chrysler, which manages to make your car even more visible. Good for your ego! Also important to a lot of Chrysler owners is the fact that the exhaust system will magnify your engine sound to a low and powerful rumble. The new sound is way deeper than the stock exhaust note and correctly denotes the power inside the Chrysler engine. You’ll be glad you bought one.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 7 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - American Muscle Car™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $413.19$413.19
- AMI® - Dual Pipe KitStarting at: $108.40$108.40
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $178.16$178.16
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Original MufflerStarting at: $77.50$77.50
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $757.34$757.34
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- Gibson® - Split Rear™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $397.42$397.42
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $416.36$416.36
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $864.30$864.30
"The appearance of this exhaust is great through and through. The installation was very easy and 100% satisfying. The price is right for the quality of the product which makes it a great value. Very pleased."
"Looks great, sounds even better. Customer service was the best, on top of that the exhaust showed up 3 days before they said it would. Highly recommend CARiD."
"I was originally going to be getting an OEM exhaust but it was going to take a month and cost twice as much. I got this piece instead for half the money, it looks great and arrived quickly."