The Chrysler Crossfire is involving and fun to drive. Yet you can increase its horsepower and overall performance with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. With the right exhaust system, your Crossfire can see a 10-15% jump in engine power output. Luckily, it will be easy for you to find a performance exhaust that fits your model, because we have a range of exhausts for the Crossfire, including Borla and MagnaFlow cat back exhaust systems. These need to be installed in place of the stock exhaust, and do give the highest percentage of power and increase. Also available are exhaust pipes, tips and headers from Gibson, RBP, Flowmaster, Zunden, MBRP, Weapon-R and Onki, that you can use as add-ons for better performance when you do not want to yank the whole system off. The wide design of Crossfire custom exhausts makes them more effective than the stock exhaust system, which is smaller and narrower in diameter.
Your car’s fuel consumption will also be enhanced, and you will be able to attain a higher mpg than before. This is one of the added benefits a custom exhaust brings and is brought about by the overall engine efficiency the custom exhaust fosters. There are also savings to be made, particularly over the long term: for just a few hundred dollars, you will get a new performance exhaust system which will serve you for years, possibly throughout the period you keep the car. During this period, the custom exhaust will develop no leaks or be rendered useless by rust because it is rust-resistant and will suffer no breakdowns. In other words, you will not spend any other money on your car exhaust system. Add the powerful exhaust note your Crossfire will attain and you have every reason to get in touch with CARiD for one of these custom exhausts.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $757.34$757.34
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $694.24$694.24
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"I was originally going to be getting an OEM exhaust but it was going to take a month and cost twice as much. I got this piece instead for half the money, it looks great and arrived quickly."