- (19)Complete SystemsChrysler 300
- (58)HeadersChrysler 300
- (27)Catalytic ConvertersChrysler 300
- (177)MufflersChrysler 300
- (7)Exhaust StacksChrysler 300
- (146)Exhaust TipsChrysler 300
- (150)Exhaust PipesChrysler 300
- (74)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChrysler 300
- (106)Emission ControlChrysler 300
- (53)Performance ChipsChrysler 300
On the road, the Chrysler 300 is hard to ignore. Give the car an even more imposing presence with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Three things a custom exhaust will add to your 300 are power, torque and better throttle response. While the stock exhaust system is built with good intent, it only meets the accepted standards of quality and does not help deliver an extraordinary performance. The custom exhaust system on the other hand, is built to increase horsepower and torque, giving the engine the boost it needs to give a powerful performance. CARiD’s offering of Chrysler 300 exhaust systems includes cat back systems from Borla, MagnaFlow, and Flowmaster. By installing any of these exhausts in place of the stock exhaust, you get up to 15% extra power and torque. Also available are high performance exhaust headers, pipes, catalytic converters and mufflers from Gibson and BBK as well as the brands mentioned above. Installing these will positively impact the performance of your 300 engine.
Chrysler 300 custom exhausts receive as much praise for sound as they do for performance. They lend the car a low boom which aptly suits the powerful 300 engine and block all engine noises so you can enjoy a quiet ride. Replacing the stock exhaust system may seem like a basic task, but its implications have far reaching effects. Take fuel economy, for instance. Did you know that the 300 mpg figures go up by 1-2mpg when the car is fitted with a custom exhaust system? That’s right. A Chrysler 300 aftermarket exhaust will not only give you better performance and better sound, it will also cut back your fuel expenses. Plus the exhaust’s lasting durability ensures you do not buy another exhaust system for a long time to come, technically translating to fewer auto maintenance expenses and more savings for you.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemCompetition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not...$479.03 - $2,536.09
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® ATAK Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® American Muscle Car Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in this...$222.79 - $953.58
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$27.14 - $58.05
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $3,632.50
Chrysler 300 Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Dodge Charger