On the road, the Chrysler 300 is hard to ignore. Give the car an even more imposing presence with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Three things a custom exhaust will add to your 300 are power, torque and better throttle response. While the stock exhaust system is built with good intent, it only meets the accepted standards of quality and does not help deliver an extraordinary performance. The custom exhaust system on the other hand, is built to increase horsepower and torque, giving the engine the boost it needs to give a powerful performance. CARiD’s offering of Chrysler 300 exhaust systems includes cat back systems from Borla, MagnaFlow, and Flowmaster. By installing any of these exhausts in place of the stock exhaust, you get up to 15% extra power and torque. Also available are high performance exhaust headers, pipes, catalytic converters and mufflers from Gibson and BBK as well as the brands mentioned above. Installing these will positively impact the performance of your 300 engine.
Chrysler 300 custom exhausts receive as much praise for sound as they do for performance. They lend the car a low boom which aptly suits the powerful 300 engine and block all engine noises so you can enjoy a quiet ride. Replacing the stock exhaust system may seem like a basic task, but its implications have far reaching effects. Take fuel economy, for instance. Did you know that the 300 mpg figures go up by 1-2mpg when the car is fitted with a custom exhaust system? That’s right. A Chrysler 300 aftermarket exhaust will not only give you better performance and better sound, it will also cut back your fuel expenses. Plus the exhaust’s lasting durability ensures you do not buy another exhaust system for a long time to come, technically translating to fewer auto maintenance expenses and more savings for you.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 6 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - American Muscle Car™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $413.19$413.19
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Pipe KitStarting at: $249.90$249.90
- Corsa® - Xtreme Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,496.25$1,496.25
- Borla® - Touring™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,327.69$1,327.69
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $671.04$671.04
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $34.52$34.52
- Gibson® - Ceramic Coated Steel Performance HeaderStarting at: $585.00$585.00
- Flowmaster® - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $645.99$645.99
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $900.00$900.00
"The appearance of this exhaust is great through and through. The installation was very easy and 100% satisfying. The price is right for the quality of the product which makes it a great value. Very pleased."
"Looks great, sounds even better. Customer service was the best, on top of that the exhaust showed up 3 days before they said it would. Highly recommend CARiD."