- (15)Complete SystemsChrysler Le Baron
- (55)HeadersChrysler Le Baron
- (141)Catalytic ConvertersChrysler Le Baron
- (196)MufflersChrysler Le Baron
- (61)Exhaust TipsChrysler Le Baron
- (90)Exhaust PipesChrysler Le Baron
- (119)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChrysler Le Baron
- (333)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- Performance ChipsChrysler Le Baron
Unleash the untapped power of your Chrysler Le Baron with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. What make the performance exhaust systems at CARiD unique is their quality and proven effectiveness. For the Le Baron, we have in stock a range of exhausts from Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster and Gibson, as well as exhaust components from Onki, Weapon-R, MBRP, RBP and Zunden. Installing the complete cat back exhaust system will boost horsepower and torque by 10% or more, while individual exhaust components can give you up to 5% extra power. What this means is that the car will exhibit greater punch in demanding road situations, respond faster to acceleration commands and give more power at low speeds. Overall, your car’s performance will improve and the engine will operate more efficiently than before.
Your Le Baron has seen better days and probably, this shows from how it sounds. One of the additional rewards you will get when you install a custom exhaust is change of sound, for the better of course. Chrysler Le Baron custom exhausts give a deep rumble which depicts a powerful engine. While most of the exhausts have a rich exhaust note, they are not exactly race-car loud so you should be comfortable with their level of loudness. Besides, you can always ask for a custom exhaust that is not too loud and aggressive. CARiD has the entire sound range so finding an exhaust system that gives a note that is friendly for your ears will be easy. Do not anticipate going back to the shop anytime soon to get a replacement for your Le Baron custom exhaust, because it is built for long service. If the hardy stainless steel used to construct doesn’t win your confidence, then the limited lifetime warranty and lifetime warranty that accompanies most of the exhausts should.
- DynoMax Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $543.01
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- Patriot Exhaust Full-Length HeadersFull-Length Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Collector Diameter: 3". Header made from Steel. Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface...$218.65 - $524.88
- Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$192.67 - $481.70
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- DynoMax Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by DynoMax. These clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips come in a variety of styles and sizes to make it easy for you to bolt on a custom look. Available in single or double-wall, high-grade 304 stainless steel...$17.46 - $70.96
- Vibrant Performance 304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip by Vibrant Performance. All Vibrant exhaust tips are made of T304 Stainless Steel for optimum corrosion resistance and then go through a three stage polishing process for a brilliant, mirror-like finish.$49.50
- DynoMax Intermediate PipeIntermediate Pipe by DynoMax. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...$13.05 - $185.49
- Diamond Eye Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.