Cadillac Performance Exhaust Systems
- Allante Performance Exhaust Systems
- ATS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Brougham Performance Exhaust Systems
- Calais Performance Exhaust Systems
- Catera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cimarron Performance Exhaust Systems
- Commercial Chassis Performance Exhaust Systems
- CTS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Deville Performance Exhaust Systems
- DTS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eldorado Performance Exhaust Systems
- ELR Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fleetwood Performance Exhaust Systems
- Series 60 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Series 62 Performance Exhaust Systems
Fancy your Caddy could do with a brand new exhaust system? We bet you do! Browse through our list of Cadillac exhaust systems to find one that fits your Caddy model and year. Our special Cadillac exhaust systems are designed and made using advanced technology to guarantee best results. With any of the listed exhaust systems, your Caddy will become more powerful and agile on the road, thanks to the power gains it brings. Choose from the various brands available, starting with Borla cat back exhaust systems which are engineered by the finest exhaust specialists. They are made from stainless steel for guaranteed durability and wear well in the face of elements and heavy usage. Consider also any of the Cadillac headers on sale. These are geared towards boosting horsepower and will enhance the car’s performance. Each of our headers is given a ceramic coating to protect it against the heat generated by the engine, thus safeguarding it from possible malfunction and upholding its performance.
Also available is a wide variety of mufflers and catalytic converters. While these two play the role of minimizing pollution and controlling engine sound, they are also designed to optimize exhaust flow and boost engine power. Gibson, Flowmaster, and MagnaFlow are some of the most popular brands of mufflers at the store. They offer plenty of customization options, and you can play around with them till you get the kind of sound you want your Caddy to emit. The Cadillac exhaust systems sold at CARiD are renowned for their lasting performance. Where cheaper exhausts may lose their shine and performance edge after a couple of years, ten or more years later, your Cadillac exhaust system will remain high powered and as efficient as it was when new.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 28 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $659.01$659.01
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $134.10$134.10
- Flowmaster® - 240 Series Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.08$95.08
- Gibson® - American Muscle Car™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $365.94$365.94
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $374.43$374.43
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,918.82$1,918.82
- DynoMax® - Y-PipeStarting at: $182.16$182.16
- DEC® - CARB LEV/TLEV/Tier1 Approved Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $249.85$249.85
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $11.38$11.38
Posted by Christopher C.
"Makes the 2007 Cadillac Escalade look incredilble from behind. A very durable and classy addition to the vehicle. I was actually very surprised on how easy it was to install."
Posted by Randy J.
"Overall very easy to install as long as you don't own an ESV...I wouldn't want to have to cut anything off a caddy that could lead into PTS. Anyways, the only complaint I have is that the hard they gave me was a self tapping screw (that sounds bad) kinda like there telling me...well you know. However, I had some extra screws in my tool box which were long enough so it worked out."
Posted by Chris M.
"The hardest part was drilling the holes through the stainless steel exhaust tip. The product is made of very good thick stainless steel and is a very quality product."
Posted by Stephen H M.
"I installed the E&G CLASSICS Stainless Exhaust Tips myself. At first I thought I’d have to take them to a muffler shop, but after trying them on myself I realized I could get them just right by cutting 3” off the pipe. The “Tips” are solid stainless and fit perfectly and give the finished look I wanted. Steve"
Posted by James K.
"The E&G Classic Exhaust tips were of good quality and fit. It took only a few minutes to install them. They provided a "finished sporty" detail to the back of the Cadillac."