- (21)Complete SystemsCadillac Fleetwood
- (196)HeadersCadillac Fleetwood
- (166)Catalytic ConvertersCadillac Fleetwood
- (358)MufflersCadillac Fleetwood
- (143)Exhaust TipsCadillac Fleetwood
- (405)Exhaust PipesCadillac Fleetwood
- (320)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsCadillac Fleetwood
- (153)Emission ControlCadillac Fleetwood
- (148)Performance ChipsCadillac Fleetwood
Just because your Cadillac Fleetwood is getting older doesn’t mean that its performance should also go down. Keep the Fleetwood power at its optimal with a custom exhaust system. Built to boost performance, custom exhausts deliver both power and torque, and enhance overall engine efficiency. With any of the custom exhausts from CARiD, your Fleetwood will be as good as new and might even surprise you by pumping out more power than it did in its best form. Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Onki, and Weapon-R exhausts are the top choices if you want the highest levels of power increase. All Fleetwood custom exhausts tend to give a combination of power increase, more torque, great sound and a polished look at the rear. But you can choose exactly how you want your car to sound by picking a custom exhaust that gives your desired sound.
If you install one of the custom exhausts that come with chrome tips, you will not need to paint the tip or buy another exhaust tip because the chrome tip will give your car an appealing look at the rear. As cars get older, the stock exhaust gets worn out and the extent of wear can actually be seen from the exhaust tip. Do not let a worn out exhaust make your Fleetwood look old and in bad shape; replace it with a custom exhaust for an almost-new look. Buying a Fleetwood custom exhaust is one of the most economical ways to upgrade your car. There are no follow-up expenses incurred except the occasional check up at the services centre and because the custom exhaust is designed to last for years, you will have no reason to replace it in the near future.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...Fits angle or straight plug heads.Gaskets and bolts included.$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech®. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance....Made of High Quality MaterialsGaskets and bolts included$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech®. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....Engineered for 602 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$229.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Stainless Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Header Kits have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines.Engineered for 604 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$924.99
- Dynatech® Pavement Late Model HeadersPavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Economy Crossover Headers are designed for use with a variety of engines and applications. Designed for angle or straight plug heads.Non-equal length design gives flat torque curve for slick tracksValve covers can be removed with header installed$299.99 - $319.99
- Dynatech® Pro Cruiser Block Hugger HeadersPro Cruiser Block Hugger Headers by Dynatech®. This Stainless Steel Block Hugger Header is an excellent way to improve the performance and appearance of your street rod. Starting with 100% polished stainless tubing and 3/8" thick...Improves Performance and Appearance100% stainless steel construction$299.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake Drum$37.08 - $51.85