Increase the power from your Cadillac Escalade engine with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Specially built to increase horsepower, torque and engine efficiency, custom Escalade exhausts can deliver between 7hp and 15hp or more, depending on the exhaust dimensions and additional upgrades you may have done on the car. Any exhaust system from Borla, Flowmaster, Corsa, Onki, MagnaFlow, Gibson or Weapon-R will give impressive gains in power and torque. The Cadillac Escalade Corsa cat back system for 2002 – 2006 for instance, gives up to 15% more power. Borla cat back exhaust systems give 7-10% more power while Flowmaster exhaust systems give up to 10% more power. The MagnaFlow Cadillac Escalade cat back system comes complete with a high performance muffler and gives an additional 5-10% in horsepower. If you do not want to replace the entire exhaust system, you can install individual exhaust parts from any of the above brands. Custom exhausts pipes, headers, catalytic converters, and mufflers will substantially increase begin power.
With a custom exhaust system in place, you will record a higher fuel economy. Your mpg for both city and highway driving will go up and your allocated budget amount for fuel will go down. Also, your car will acquire a more powerful engine sound. Where the stock exhaust note was limited in roaring the custom exhaust is rich and aggressive, a sound that is delightful to the ears. Custom Escalade exhausts do not need to be replaced often. In fact, chances of you requiring another exhaust system after installing a custom one are pretty slim. As they offer the greatest increase in power and torque while optimizing engine efficiency, it is hard to find any other type of exhaust that offers similar or better results.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- Gibson® Performance HeadersPerformance Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$301.86 - $568.07
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$319.78 - $1,111.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...$391.65 - $3,466.09
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$65.18 - $349.07
- Gibson® American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Cat-Back Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in...$175.16 - $757.26
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....$102.03 - $600.11
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show...$70.04 - $344.49
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerUniversal Low Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel....T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Universal Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Universal Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection,...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$27.48 - $31.09
- COMP Cams® Camshaft$469.11
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,610.00 - $5,010.00
Cadillac Escalade Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Cadillac Escalade Pages
- Cadillac Escalade Models
- Escalade Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Hybrid Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Hybrid Platinum Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Luxury Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Platinum Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade Premium Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade ESV Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade ESV Luxury Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade ESV Platinum Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade ESV Premium Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade EXT Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade EXT Luxury Performance Exhaust Systems
- Escalade EXT Premium Performance Exhaust Systems