- (15)Complete SystemsCadillac Allante
- (34)HeadersCadillac Allante
- (45)Catalytic ConvertersCadillac Allante
- (134)MufflersCadillac Allante
- (132)Exhaust TipsCadillac Allante
- (92)Exhaust PipesCadillac Allante
- (47)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsCadillac Allante
- (95)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- Performance ChipsCadillac Allante
Cadillac cars offer an amazing combination of class, luxury and reliability. It doesn’t matter what model you are driving, a Caddy has a way of earning you respect that few other makes can match. The Allante gives brilliant response when driving; why not keep its performance optimal with a custom exhaust system from CARiD? Power boost will be at least 10% and you will gain commendable amounts of torque. With CARiD’s all-inclusive range of custom exhausts, finding an exhaust system that is built for your Allante model and trim is going to be easy. The Allante Flowmaster cat back system comes complete with an oval catalytic converter for maximum exhaust flow. The Borla Cadillac exhaust system gives an additional 15-20hp and at least 10nm of torque, which your Allante deserves if you are to derive more pleasure from the car. There are many other custom exhausts and exhaust components for all 1987 – 1993 Allante models.
The ability to control how your Allante engine and exhaust sound is another benefit you enjoy when you install a custom exhaust system. Different exhausts will give you a range of tones, from the low and mild to the loud and roaring. If you particularly like an exhaust system but not the sound it gives, you have options of toning it down or making it louder. Custom mufflers and resonators available at CARiD will help you do this. Durability and long-term optimal performance make the Allante custom exhaust system’s asking price very competitive. The few hundred dollars you pay for it are nothing compared to the thousands you save in consequent upgrades and repair that a cheap exhaust system would require.
- Spectre Performance Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Walker Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker, an...$82.51 - $846.42
- Walker Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$59.08 - $435.22
- Walker Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Walker. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker, an industry...$59.08 - $846.42
- Walker CalCat Universal Fit Rear Catalytic ConverterCalCat Universal Fit Rear Catalytic Converter by Walker. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers....$71.41 - $210.48
- DynoMax Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- Bosal Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...$63.45 - $839.06
- Bosal Exhaust Flange GasketExhaust Flange Gasket by Bosal. Bosal works closely with OEM's across the globe to develop customer tailored solutions. With a focus on every aspect of the customer's needs, from product design to location of manufacture, Bosal's...$1.93 - $29.73
- Fel-Pro Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...$5.32 - $101.55
- Fel-Pro Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...$1.98 - $35.32
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.