- (21)Complete SystemsCadillac Eldorado
- (183)HeadersCadillac Eldorado
- (157)Catalytic ConvertersCadillac Eldorado
- (300)MufflersCadillac Eldorado
- (1)Exhaust StacksCadillac Eldorado
- (160)Exhaust TipsCadillac Eldorado
- (263)Exhaust PipesCadillac Eldorado
- (243)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsCadillac Eldorado
- (147)Emission ControlCadillac Eldorado
- (60)Performance ChipsCadillac Eldorado
You certainly derive much pleasure from driving the Cadillac Eldorado. What if you could siphon even more power from the engine for a greater driving thrill? This is possible with a custom exhaust system. The Eldorado custom system is made using superior technology, and is designed to enhance power and torque. Get the finest quality of custom exhausts from CARiD, a leading auto parts dealer and specialist. Flowmaster has a variety of cat back exhaust systems and catalytic converters for the Eldorado, as does Borla, Onki, MagnaFlow, and Gibson. With either of these, you can be sure of getting up to 15hp or 20hp more, as well as 10nm or more of torque. This extra power and strength may be just what you need to enjoy a faster drive on the highway or perhaps venture into off-road driving for fun without fear of getting stuck on the roads.
Greater power and torque is good, but so is sound. An Eldorado custom exhaust gives you all three in equal measures so you can enjoy a balance between power and powerful sound. Opt for an exhaust with an aggressive engine note or go for one that gives a lower note, whichever you want to have as the signature tone of your car. Durability is assured in all custom exhausts from CARiD. All come in durable materials such a stainless steel and are backed by limited lifetime warranties, lifetime warranties or 3-5 year warranties. What is certain is that once you buy a custom exhaust from Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson or Onki as offered by CARiD, you will not be going back to the shop for a replacement anytime soon; they will serve you well for years.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...Fits angle or straight plug heads.Gaskets and bolts included.$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech®. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance....Made of High Quality MaterialsGaskets and bolts included$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech®. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....Engineered for 602 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$229.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Stainless Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Header Kits have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines.Engineered for 604 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$924.99
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$188.16 - $500.24
- Patriot Exhaust® Raw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style HeadersRaw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style Headers, 1 5/8" Tubes, 3 1/2" Collector by Patriot Exhaust®.$245.33
- Schoenfeld Headers® Tri-Y HeadersTri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$341.20 - $699.46
- Schoenfeld Headers® Conventional Crossover HeadersConventional Crossover Tri-Y Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. 4 Into 2 Into 1 Tube Configuration for Increased Torque. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $671.84
- Schoenfeld Headers® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates....Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $745.48
- Schoenfeld Headers® D.I.R.T Modified HeadersD.I.R.T Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $302.20
- Schoenfeld Headers® "H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers"H" Style Conventional Crossover Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®, 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$263.20 - $302.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® SoundFX™ Aluminized Steel Direct-Fit Muffler$32.36 - $35.26