Cadillac Eldorado Exhaust Systems
You certainly derive much pleasure from driving the Cadillac Eldorado. What if you could siphon even more power from the engine for a greater driving thrill? This is possible with a custom exhaust system. The Eldorado custom system is made using superior technology, and is designed to enhance power and torque. Get the finest quality of custom exhausts from CARiD, a leading auto parts dealer and specialist. Flowmaster has a variety of cat back exhaust systems and catalytic converters for the Eldorado, as does Borla, Onki, MagnaFlow, and Gibson. With either of these, you can be sure of getting up to 15hp or 20hp more, as well as 10nm or more of torque. This extra power and strength may be just what you need to enjoy a faster drive on the highway or perhaps venture into off-road driving for fun without fear of getting stuck on the roads.
Greater power and torque is good, but so is sound. An Eldorado custom exhaust gives you all three in equal measures so you can enjoy a balance between power and powerful sound. Opt for an exhaust with an aggressive engine note or go for one that gives a lower note, whichever you want to have as the signature tone of your car. Durability is assured in all custom exhausts from CARiD. All come in durable materials such a stainless steel and are backed by limited lifetime warranties, lifetime warranties or 3-5 year warranties. What is certain is that once you buy a custom exhaust from Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson or Onki as offered by CARiD, you will not be going back to the shop for a replacement anytime soon; they will serve you well for years.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $207.09$207.09
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Mr. Gasket® - MLS Exhaust GasketStarting at: $39.84$39.84
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
"Best deal yet! Less than 1/3 of the regular price, after paying $40 to have it welded, I'm still under $100 for a stainless steel version. My car has that low growl, and the unit works perfectly. 4-star buy..."